PDA

View Full Version : I WANNA BE KNITTING!!!!

misstialouise
10-03-2006, 02:42 AM
I know I shouldn't complain...

But I have such an itch to knit... all these things I want to make.. but this stupid Carpal Tunnel!!

Having said THAT..

Rohan will be making his debut on the 12th October, so I've only 9 days to go.. then we'll see how long it takes for the CT to bugger off :D

I'm hoping to get some FO's up before Christmas.. :D well.. maybe one.. ;)

rebecca
10-03-2006, 07:41 AM
Sorry about the CT, but how exciting that you have a few short days to go :cheering: :cheering: I will keep you both in my prayers :hug:

dustinac
10-03-2006, 08:08 AM
I'm sorry you can't knit and hope you can soon..

Congrats on the date!! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers... :heart:

cgd
10-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Sorry you're going through this--I hear it's painful.

BinkyKat
10-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Oct 12th is my godson's first birthday! :cheering: How cool is that?
He was 3 weeks early. I had a shower for my sil on the 8th 'cuz her mom and sis coulnd't come to town for the 15th and she had him 4 days after the shower...

pssst...that's also Hugh Jackman's birthday...a national holiday as far as I'm concerned!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hoping all goes well and smoothly! We can't wait to see Rohan's picture when he arrives!!! :cheering: :cheering:

misstialouise
10-03-2006, 08:48 PM
pssst...that's also Hugh Jackman's birthday...a national holiday as far as I'm concerned!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I KNEW there was a reason we wanted the 12th!!

;)

BinkyKat
10-03-2006, 10:27 PM
:eyebrow:
I think HJ have almost breathed the same air... I read an article about him in Premiere Magazine about his latest movie projects, and he mentions having attended Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's wedding. Keith Urban did a local yearly "palooza" type of concert here called WeFest. A girl I work with went to that concert and saw Keith's part of it and I think may have gotten to go to a meet & greet type of thing... I am :hug: THIS CLOSE!!!!!! :chair:

misstialouise
10-03-2006, 11:07 PM
LOL

I live in Sydney.. about 40mins from where they had the wedding ceremony.. ;)

EssenceRose
10-04-2006, 12:23 AM
I can kind of relate. Not because I am in pain (I feel for you... my mother has it)... but because this baby does NOT like wool. Every time I even look at it or smell it, I start to gag. *sigh*

I want to knit so bad, but I can't stomach it. (I know, that sounds crazy) LOL

Here's hoping you can find some relief and get back to knitting soon. :)

stitchywitch
10-04-2006, 05:11 AM
I sympathize with you! I don't have carpal tunel, but I do have tendonitis from being a pianist, and I've been resting for days. It makes you crazy! When I can't knit I like to plan out my future projects. I'm into self torture like that.