PDA

View Full Version : My Halloween Wreath

spooky
10-05-2006, 03:49 PM
Hey guys !

I wanted to show you what I have been working on this week. I have alot of my Christmas knitting done so I decided to take a break and make something for Halloween. It was really easy to make. I took a 14 inch cheap-o wreath, pipe cleaners, halloween foam shapes, 2 little bunches of cheap leaves , some left over halloween toys I gave out at school last year, oh and I had to buy a bottle of wacky tack too and slapped it all together. Don't you just love the roach at the top. I put one on my stove too lol. Hope ya like it!

rebecca
10-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Love it, well, except for the roach, I detest roaches...scary :cheering:

Nikki
10-05-2006, 05:47 PM
that's so cute! Good job. I should do something for my door. Nope, I'd rather be knitting. :teehee:

spooky
10-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Oh Nicki lol !!! It only took me a couple hours to do. The most time consuming thing is waiting for the glue to dry before you can glue more on. I really enjoyed making it! I had never made a wreath before and the flower decorator person (would that be a florist ?) walked me through the whole thing. Plus I was very pleased with the price. It cost me about $5 to make it and I have a ton of stuff left over to make a couple more. I would just have to get a couple more 99 cent wreaths.

aineepooh1
10-06-2006, 05:31 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

fluffypechey
10-06-2006, 06:13 PM
Wow that is stunning.

You are so clever and creative. Just a few bits and pieces and a super duper wreath.
Congratulations :cheering:

:hug: Sharon