PDA

View Full Version : ok....being picky here....socks

Stitch
10-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Does anyone have a sock pattern for two at once, toe up socks using the magic loop method? I am using magic loop now on socks, but im about to frog it and start over...im already getting second sock syndrome and ive only done 4 inches of the top!

knitqueen
10-05-2006, 09:20 PM
I don't, sorry. Just wanted to say though that it is VERY hard to come by patterns actually written for magic loop because it's just another method of doing small diameter circular knitting, and anything that's written for dpns can be done using magic loop. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

janelanespaintbrush
10-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Does anyone have a sock pattern for two at once, toe up socks using the magic loop method? I am using magic loop now on socks, but im about to frog it and start over...im already getting second sock syndrome and ive only done 4 inches of the top!

If you go to this (http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18925) thread, I put in a couple of really great sock links. From there you can explore different sock options, including 2-at-once toe-up magic loop (my personal preference, with the turkish cast-on instead of the one given). On the first page, scroll down to about the middle.