PDA

View Full Version : For sale: Noro, Knitpicks, Araucania

stitchywitch
10-06-2006, 04:18 AM
Iíve decided Iíd like to be rid of some of my more purposeless yarn. I prefer paypal by bank transfer (to avoid the fees) but I will accept regular paypal or money orders and I will charge actual USPS shipping, to be determined by weight of packaging. I will hold yarn on request for three days for payment by paypal (money orders take longer, of course). I have a non-smoking home, and although I do have cats, the yarn has been stored away in a closet, not lining the cat bed (much to their chagrin!). Email me: jmills01 at gmail.com if you are interested in anything, and feel free to ask any questions. I hope to find good homes for all of my poor orphaned yarn!

Please go to my blog for photos
http://stitchywitch.wordpress.com/2006/10/06/destashing-sale/

***SALE PENDING8883 skeins Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Bulky in Pewter

New and unused - I realized I donít really care for bulky yarns, although this is a lovely one.

Asking: $9.00 for all three

Knitpicks Suri Dream in Woodlands:

New and Unused, I am not a fan of mohair. The labels are a little squished from my yarn bin, but the yarn is fine.

Asking: $6.00 for both

***SALE PENDING***7 Balls of Noro Kureyon #52

I love, love, love these colors. But Kureyon doesnít love me, so it has to go. #52 is a mix of turquoise, royal blue, purple, and apple green. Itís really beautiful. I have 7 balls unused, and an eighth which has been swatched. Iím selling the seven new balls and keeping to other for the stash.

Asking: $35.00 for all seven

***SALE PENDING***Knitpicks Wool of the Andes in Evergreen - 11 balls

Ten of these are brand new. The other was swatched a little, but other than that it should all be there. This color is a lovely dark green.

Asking: $16 for all eleven.

Knitpicks Palette yarn in Bark

I have three untouched balls, one that is maybe 1/3 remaining, and another that was barely swatched. I would say there are 4 balls total, to be safe.

Asking: $5.50 for all.

***SALE PENDING***Araucnia Nature Wool #48, 3 skeins

I love this wool, but the color looks bad with my hair. Pretty lightly variegated steel gray. Brand new.

Asking: $16

***SALE PENDING***Araucania Nature wool #21 - 3 skeins

I have a very silly reason for not wanting this lovely wool anymore. Donít ask. Brand new and unswatched.

Asking: $16

Please ask any questions you may have!

feministmama
10-06-2006, 08:59 AM
Is the Araucania Nature wool $16 a piece or for all 3? How many yards are they?

Shandeh
11-02-2006, 03:53 AM
I am interested in this:

Knitpicks Palette yarn in Bark
I have three untouched balls, one that is maybe 1/3 remaining, and another that was barely swatched. I would say there are 4 balls total, to be safe.
Asking: $5.50 for all.

Please send me a PM to let me know how much you need for payment, as well as payment methods. I can do paypal, or send a money order through the mail.