PDA

View Full Version : addi's

letah75
10-10-2006, 04:28 PM
where can I get semi cheap addi's?

You have all corrupted me and I now have to try them. Damn you....
Damn you all!!!!!!!!

:twisted: :roflhard:

CarmenIbanez
10-10-2006, 04:43 PM
I would say, buy the knitpicks options needles instead. Pretty much as good and the interchangles make all the difference.

As far as Addis go, I wasn't able to find cheap ones at all. Just the regular old super expensive prices. (I bought them anyway)

nadja la claire
10-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Try ebay. Jeff has them for around $8. Just go to the knitting section of crafts. Click on addi and your off.

Nadja xxx

nadja la claire
10-10-2006, 04:47 PM
I would say, buy the knitpicks options needles instead. Pretty much as good and the interchangles make all the difference.

As far as Addis go, I wasn't able to find cheap ones at all. Just the regular
old super expensive prices. (I bought them anyway)

I'd go with the Options if I were you.

Nadja xxx

brendajos
10-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Here's Jeff. (http://stores.ebay.com/My-BestShop_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm) Check his reviews and see how you feel about them. I have always had great luck with him but not everybody has. I am to the point now, though, that I pretty much only use my addis that are size four or smaller because i like the pointy tips. the other ones are too blunt now that i am so used to my Denise neddles.

rebecca
10-10-2006, 06:00 PM
I, too, got most of my addis from Jeff :wink:

Julie
10-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Me too...an embarrassing number :oops:

There was only one time I had to wait extra long for them....every other time they came very quickly :D

letah75
10-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Thanks!

hellokitty165
10-10-2006, 10:59 PM
I, too, got most of my addis from Jeff :wink:

Jeff from UK...how long does it take to ship the needles ????

geekgolightly
10-10-2006, 11:20 PM
it usually takes a week or so for me to receive them from hong kong. i am in kansas.

i just ordered the options needles. hopefully i will be able to wean myself from the addi addiction.

hellokitty165
10-11-2006, 08:10 AM
it usually takes a week or so for me to receive them from hong kong. i am in kansas.

i just ordered the options needles. hopefully i will be able to wean myself from the addi addiction.

u would love the option ....i love mine alot !!!

CarmenIbanez
10-11-2006, 11:22 AM

u would love the option ....i love mine alot !!!

I second that! I am now ordering more "options" for my Options! :-)

skNYC
10-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Jeff from UK...how long does it take to ship the needles ????

I believe jeff's needles come from Hong Kong. I ordered a bunch of them once. I took them 3 weeks + 1 day to get to me.

Julie
10-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Mine have always taken about a week -- except that *one* time when they took three. Definitely worth the wait for me :D

brendajos
10-12-2006, 12:52 AM
The only time mine have taken more than a week was when i ordered them around a Monday holiday. then it was like 8 days. I was always pleasantly surprised and i ordered MANY times.

and honestly....unless you are having an Addi emergency I think the price is worth the wait. :shrug:

VictoiseC
10-13-2006, 12:07 PM
huh I just got my first Addi's (size 8 16") to make a hat and I paid $15.50 at The Point in new york.... a lot of money. I like my Denises too but I think I'll get more Addi's

thanks for the tip about Jeff. Going to go check him out right now!

rebecca
10-13-2006, 01:22 PM
I, too, had relatively fast shipping from Jeff, about a week. Except for a couple of times when he was hospitalized and it took longer.
LOL, Julie, you got an 'embarrassing' number of addis from Jeff you say...how many?! I'm wondering if mine qualify as such :roflhard: :rofl: :roflhard:

mks22300
10-14-2006, 09:19 PM
I love my addi's and as a matter of fact, I just got the bestest early birthday present from my parents. A whole bunch of addi's!! :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: