10-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Here are my FOs since mid-August. :waving:

ae
10-10-2006, 07:37 PM
wow, you've been busy!! they are all stunning! :inlove:

heather_dw
10-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Wow, you *have* been busy!

My fave is that scarf, it's a neat pattern you've got there!

Petals
10-10-2006, 08:16 PM
:cheering: Excellent!

The little dress is so cute! Love the colors on the scarf and hat!

Everything looks great!

feministmama
10-10-2006, 09:47 PM
OMIGODDESS!!! :thud: I'm passing out from cuteness overload :notworthy:

merryknitter
10-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey Jackie!
I love that little jumper...would love to make that for my little grand daughter....but I have to learn to knit first! LOL! I'm taking my first knitting class this Thursday night...can't wait! You did a beautiful job on all your projects!
Merry :)

geekgolightly
10-10-2006, 11:14 PM
jackie they are all beautiful. you are busy busy busy! it seems like we have picked a few of the same projects and yours came out stunning.

can you tell me, were you able to gauge the andean silk correctly for the Anouk? im swatching with cascade 220 SW which is light worsted like the andean silk is, and when i try adn get the gauge to match the material is see-through. the cascade needs to gauge at 20/4inches it seems to look decent. what did you do about this if it served a problem for you?

callmesusan
10-10-2006, 11:26 PM
OMG!! :flirt: Fabulous! Allof them!!

callmesusan
10-10-2006, 11:27 PM
OMG!! :flirt: Fabulous! Allof them!!

IndianPrincessSIP
10-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Lovely one and all. :heart:
I'd love to check out the Lion Brand pattern. Do you have a link?

Jackie F.
10-11-2006, 12:25 AM
jackie they are all beautiful. you are busy busy busy! it seems like we have picked a few of the same projects and yours came out stunning.

can you tell me, were you able to gauge the andean silk correctly for the Anouk? im swatching with cascade 220 SW which is light worsted like the andean silk is, and when i try adn get the gauge to match the material is see-through. the cascade needs to gauge at 20/4inches it seems to look decent. what did you do about this if it served a problem for you?

My gauge turned out almost right on. Blocked, mine turned out 7.75 in across the chest, so 15.5 in around. I used US 6 bamboo needles, even though the yarn wrapper said to use US 7-9 needles for a 4 - 4.5 spi gauge. I think since the needles were smaller, the material didn't turn out see-through.

The seed stitch dress hem curled until I blocked it. Now it's flat as could be, thank goodness!

ONE IMPORTANT PATTERN NOTE: I made the back left shoulder strap 2 inches longer to accomodate the button. I found that if I hadn't done this, the height of the left shoulder while buttoned would've been noticeably shorter than the right shoulder. In hindsight, this makes sense because all four shoulder straps are knit the same length. You'll have to see what happens when you get there to that part of the pattern. The pattern was easy to follow until I got to the shoulders. You'll find the front shoulder instructions mislabeled, so just switch them and remember that the buttonhole goes on the wearer's left shoulder and that the sts that get put on a holder for 3-needle BO need to match (front back right shoulders). The back shoulder instructions are OK, except that, as I mentioned above, you'll need to lengthen the left back shoulder to accomodate the button.

Jackie F.
10-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Lovely one and all. :heart:
I'd love to check out the Lion Brand pattern. Do you have a link?

http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/60128A.html?noImages=0

It's a pattern featuring their cashmere blend yarn.
I modified the edging: instead of doing curled up stock st edges, I did long-tail CO and knit the first row (WS) to create a purl ridge on the RS. After that, I followed the directions and did stock st. Depending on the yarn, it might take more than one purl ridge to prevent the edge from curling up.

IndianPrincessSIP
10-11-2006, 01:26 AM
Thank you Jackie F.
Now I want one of those in MY size.....off to Google. :happydance:

knit-errant
10-11-2006, 09:25 AM
Wow, you've been busy! It's all lovely. 'm especially partial to your IClapotis and hat though! :)

rebecca
10-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Everything is gorgeous! LOL, I knew you were busy knitting...just waiting to show us everything at once, eh?! Love everything...loving how clappie and hat turned out! :cheering:

Amber
10-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Everything is beautiful! Anouk especially is just adorable! :inlove:

mwedzi
10-11-2006, 01:48 PM
Everything is fabulous! Your clapotis is really pretty, and I :heart: the matching hat.

You used Lion Brand Microspun for that blue and orange top? How many balls did you use? I have 5 skeins just sitting here waiting for me to do something with them.

Mama Bear
10-12-2006, 04:26 AM
It all looks great but the Anouk is Adorable!!

Mama Bear

psammeadred
10-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Oh, to be as productive as you...that is some amazing knitting! I especially love Anouk.