PDA

View Full Version : GUILTY :(

Mo0nAngel
10-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Oh Gosh!, so I went to the store today and all I wanted was some baby pink acrylic yarn...i mean its not MY fault that they happened to have 2.0mm and 3.0 mm dpns and crochet hooks, and this oh so yummy 100% cotton yarn (which by the way was mighty expensive)...was I wrong to go ahead and buy it?!? I feel sooo guilty!

mintdee
10-24-2006, 04:14 PM
OOohh purdy!
You know if you feel too guilty I would be happy to hold them for you :shifty:

Stiney
10-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Wrong? Absolutely not. You were very, very right to buy it. And you've come to the right place.

Mo0nAngel
10-24-2006, 04:16 PM
OOohh purdy!
You know if you feel too guilty I would be happy to hold them for you :shifty:
hahahaha welllll I don't feel thaaaaat guilty :rofl: :rofl:

skNYC
You did the right thing, baby.

Mo0nAngel
Wrong? Absolutely not. You were very, very right to buy it. And you've come to the right place.

thanksssss I feel relieved now! :D
so what do you think I should knit with it??

CarmenIbanez
10-24-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm sorry. I'm not understanding your question. You were at a yarn store and you purchased yarn. And needles. What is this guilty you speak of? And wrong? Should I be familiar with these terms in the context of buying yarn and needles? It's lost on me! :teehee:

itsazoo
10-24-2006, 05:35 PM
If buying yarn is wrong I don't wanna be right.

skNYC
10-24-2006, 05:46 PM
I think the reason she felt guilty because she wasn't looking to buy yarn and needles when she walked in. She wanted some pink acrylic yarn, and ended up buying other stuff too.

Ingrid
10-24-2006, 05:49 PM
You DESERVE it!! :hug:

CarmenIbanez
10-24-2006, 05:53 PM
I think the reason she felt guilty because she wasn't looking to buy yarn and needles when she walked in. She wanted some pink acrylic yarn, and ended up buying other stuff too.

I'm still not getting it? :teehee:

Jan in CA
10-24-2006, 06:02 PM

We get that, but she wants us to tell her NOT to feel guilty for succuming to the siren song of knitting supplies!

Therefore... Do NOT feel guilty! It's not your fault! It's the lure of the sirens! :teehee:

knitaddict
10-24-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm right there with you!!!

Amber
10-24-2006, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry. I'm not understanding your question. You were at a yarn store and you purchased yarn. And needles. What is this guilty you speak of? And wrong? Should I be familiar with these terms in the context of buying yarn and needles? It's lost on me! :teehee:

skNYC wrote:

I'm still not getting it?

Carmen, I wanna go shopping with you! :teehee:

rebecca
10-24-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm sorry, what language are you speaking :shrug: ?! I'm not familiar with it, what is this "guilt" and knitty purchases :shrug: ?! I don't understand, either :teehee:

Mo0nAngel
10-24-2006, 08:37 PM
hahaha well its not exactly a yarn store, but they do sell yarn, i just was not expecting the new needles nor the 100% cotton yarn :P so when I saw them I though "What if they're not there next week!!!???" so clearly i went temporarily "SANE" for that second and bought the yarn and needles :rofl: :rofl: :oops:

Stiney
10-24-2006, 08:41 PM
No, no, no, no. Temporarily SANE. Right now you are insane, feeling guilty about this wonderful event.

Mo0nAngel
10-24-2006, 08:54 PM

:roflhard: :roflhard:

We get that, but she wants us to tell her NOT to feel guilty for succuming to the siren song of knitting supplies!

Therefore... Do NOT feel guilty! It's not your fault! It's the lure of the sirens! :teehee:
hahaha thanks!!!! I knew it couldn't be my fault!! :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sorry, what language are you speaking :shrug: ?! I'm not familiar with it, what is this "guilt" and knitty purchases :shrug: ?! I don't understand, either :teehee:
:rofl: :rofl:
Thanks girls for your support!! :teehee: I really needed that!

Mo0nAngel
10-24-2006, 08:55 PM
No, no, no, no. Temporarily SANE. Right now you are insane, feeling guilty about this wonderful event.

hahahaa rightttt let me fix that typo..thanks! :roflhard:

Cristy
10-24-2006, 09:20 PM
I blew $100.00 yesterday at the LYS on some debbie bliss cashmerino superchunky and two new addis...I went for a book... :shrug: