PDA

View Full Version : Two FO's and Two WIP's

sarahdot
10-24-2006, 09:07 PM
The first two are my FO's:

A Black Scarf to match my black hat (which I posted on here a while back)

A Chemo Care Cap, which I donated to my local craft store. It's going to a great cause. :star:

The last two are my WIP's:

A Purple Boulce and "Pooch" Scarf (for a Christmas gift)

A fuzzy multi-colored scarf (for fun)

Hildegard_von_Knittin
10-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Great job!!!! I've never used one of those round knitter thingies. I keep eyeing them at the store though :teehee:

rebecca
10-24-2006, 10:31 PM
WTG!!! You've done a wonderful job on everything :cheering: :cheering:

mintdee
10-25-2006, 12:42 AM
Thoes are so pretty!

Hilde I have a scarf one that you may have for a skein of something yummy.
They are quick knit!

sarahdot
10-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Great job!!!! I've never used one of those round knitter thingies. I keep eyeing them at the store though :teehee:

I only know how to knit using the Knifty Knitter. :shrug: I'm hoping that my mom or aunt will teach me how to knit with needles this weekend while I'm home. hehe But I will say that Chemo Cap was a very quick knit- I finished it in a matter of hours. And I used less than a skein of Blush yarn, which had about 85 yards. :happydance:

CarmenIbanez
10-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Everytime I see one, I want to buy it. It just looks like so much fun!

Your FOs are lovely.

susies1955
10-25-2006, 03:50 PM
I thought the Knifty Knitter rounds and the longs would be cute toys for myself. Something else to play with so I've got them on my Christmas list. You can get them for a little bit of nothing with a half price coupon at Joann's. :)
I felt weird about getting them seeing I'm a new needle knitter but it is no different than getting a new sewing machine for quilting or a new bread machine for baking. :)
Susie

CarmenIbanez
10-25-2006, 04:22 PM
I thought the Knifty Knitter rounds and the longs would be cute toys for myself. Something else to play with so I've got them on my Christmas list. You can get them for a little bit of nothing with a half price coupon at Joann's. :)
I felt weird about getting them seeing I'm a new needle knitter but it is no different than getting a new sewing machine for quilting or a new bread machine for baking. :)
Susie

*Sniff* I am SO PROUD! You sound just as a true knitter should! This site has been as great an influence on you as it has for me...... :teehee:

susies1955
10-25-2006, 04:36 PM
LOL, gotta have them toys. :teehee:
Yes, this place has helped me out and gave me tons of great ideas.
I'm making a SNAKE scarf right now. My grandson will look cute wearing it.
Susie