PDA

View Full Version : One stop shopping...

KnittyKitty
10-27-2006, 12:28 AM
*yawn* anyone up?

Hi all, what's your favourite one stop shopping site? I have to order some yarn and would love to get everything I need from one site. I know there's knitpicks that I've ordered from before but they don't ship to Barbados and I don't really want to go through that whole send it through my family thing that I did the last time.

Thanks!

Lisa

carollovesyarn
10-27-2006, 03:16 AM
I think elann.com and WEBS, yarn.com, will ship internationally. They both have nice yarns and are well priced - well, the sale yarns at WEBS are well priced.

Any other places you are considering? Maybe I can weigh in on them.

DreamWeaver
10-27-2006, 03:54 AM
I love knitpicks. I've never actually orderd from them :oops: but I love surfing their site and they have really good yarn for, like, three dollars per hank. That seems like a prety sweet deal to me :happydance:

hellokitty165
10-27-2006, 10:59 AM
*yawn* anyone up?

Hi all, what's your favourite one stop shopping site? I have to order some yarn and would love to get everything I need from one site. I know there's knitpicks that I've ordered from before but they don't ship to Barbados and I don't really want to go through that whole send it through my family thing that I did the last time.

Thanks!

Lisa
try www.knitpicks.com free shipping when you buy $40

knitknitknit
10-27-2006, 11:16 AM
www.discountyarnsale.com is a great site.. I'm not sure where they ship to though.. [/url]

rebecca
10-27-2006, 11:30 AM
My friend, Angelika has a great Yarn store (http://yarn-store.com/) and she ships internationally.

CarmenIbanez
10-27-2006, 11:30 AM
This (www.smileysyarns.com) site has good bargains and would probably ship internationally if you asked them.

What about Kemp's (www.divaknitting.com) store? She would probably ship to you also.

KnittyKitty
10-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks everyone... some sites have some of what I need but not the majority so I still have to split the order up at least three ways. Sigh.

Carol... I didn't have anyplace else in mind... I was mainly trying to find a store where I can get a variety of yarns that would ship here, so I was open to suggestions.