PDA

View Full Version : SALE! Cashmere 20% OFF (EXTENDED)

jamadian75
10-27-2006, 08:22 AM
Hello fellow KH'ers

I started working at my LYS part-time yesterday, and I found out that we are having a huge sale on Classic Elite Cashmere in several different weights and colors, but it ends SATURDAY (10/28).

You can call in phone orders and have it shipped to you for FREE!

The store phone number is 561-626-1851.
If you call you'll likely get Tonya or Ellen - just tell them Marce sent ya! ;)

Here is a link to see some of the yarn (http://www.classiceliteyarns.com/category.php?category_id_2=1&season=%25&weight=%25&action=Search)
One of the best deals is the "Posh" line - it's a cashmere/silk blend

And the store website is HERE (www.greatballsofyarn.com)

Happy Knitting!

Ingrid
10-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Becoming a pusher now, are ya? :nails: :rofl:

rebecca
10-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Hey Marce, ya know Lonnie and I are doing a yarn crawl on the way to FL on our Christmas vacation, but I'm afraid we aren't going as far south as your store....TOO BAD, that would be so cool :cheering:

mwedzi
10-27-2006, 01:24 PM
As though my life weren't hard enough, as though I didn't have enough temptation! Now you tell me you have cashmere on sale AND that if I call I might get to talk to you! Must. . . resist. Must . . . save. . . money . . . for . . .food . . . .

Anywho, have fun at the new job.

Amber
10-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Becoming a pusher now, are ya? :nails: :rofl:
:roflhard:

Gosh, that's tempting. I'm gonna go unplug the phone now (and maybe bury it in the yard), so I don't do anything I'll regret! :teehee:

skNYC
10-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Where are the prices?

jamadian75
10-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Where are the prices?

Hello there!! Sorry I didn't list those. We have about 6 or 7 of the different types (Posh, Lavish, Sinful among others) but the price list is in the store :(

I do know one off the top of my head, the Posh is $41.25 for a 125 yd hank. That's $33 for this Cashmere/Silk blend.

Feel free to call in to check the prices, Tonya and Ellen are SUPER sweet and helpful.

Hope this helps!