PDA

View Full Version : Order Mix-up

RachelJean
10-27-2006, 01:38 PM
I've been anxiously waiting for some Mountain Colors yarn that I ordered. I was supposed to get some weaver's wool sport weight yarn. This is what they sent ... it's called wooly feathers - an eyelash yarn. Ick ick ick...I'm not even sure what I would do with it. :shrug: It's soft, but other than that I'm not sure what to think...it kind of looks like yarn that went through a meet grinder or something. I'm sure the place I ordered from will fix things, and normally I'd be annoyed, but I think I just have to laugh this time - what they sent me is just so wrong. :doh:

hellokitty165
10-27-2006, 01:41 PM
I've been anxiously waiting for some Mountain Colors yarn that I ordered. I was supposed to get some weaver's wool sport weight yarn. This is what they sent ... it's called wooly feathers - an eyelash yarn. Ick ick ick...I'm not even sure what I would do with it. :shrug: It's soft, but other than that I'm not sure what to think...it kind of looks like yarn that went through a meet grinder or something. I'm sure the place I ordered from will fix things, and normally I'd be annoyed, but I think I just have to laugh this time - what they sent me is just so wrong. :doh:

oh no...so sorry about that...hopefully you get your order soon :doh:

Ingrid
10-27-2006, 02:09 PM
Kind of looks like a bird fell into the dye vat! :zombie:

I'm glad they'll fix it, but what a pain, huh?