PDA

View Full Version : Saskatchewan

lilacbutterfly
10-29-2006, 12:49 PM
I live in the southwest corner of the province. There aren't too many knitters near me, which is why I'm teaching my students to knit!

Melanie

knitqueen
10-29-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm not from there, but so much of my family is in Sask., I miss it :pout: . I hope you find some fellow knitters near by! :hug:

laceys
11-29-2006, 12:41 PM
I also live in Saskatchewan. I am closer to central Sask. though and just wanted to let you know that yes, there are other knitters out here!

jel1953
03-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Hello, I've just joined in and am glad to see another Saskatchewanian here, too ! I wanted to start a little knitting group here with some co-workers and then........I ended up having carpal tunnel surgery last week and so.........it's on the back burner, for now. This is a great way to talk to other knitters from all over...I love it! Let's keep in touch.
Janet

knitwitJB
04-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Hi everyone, I am also from saskatchewan, I live in saskatoon, I've been knitting and crocheting and lots of other types of needlework for a long time, I really love to knit baby things and love to crochet doilies. They are getting to be a thing of the past but I still love them. hope we get to chat often about what is on our needles, right now it is a pair of mitts and soon a little top for a granddaughter