PDA

View Full Version : SOLD...Knitpicks' KIPer Bag set - brand new!

KellyK
10-29-2006, 02:01 PM
The owner of my LYS bought this set, used it for one week and decided it wasnt the right bag FOR HER. She gave it to me to do with as I wish. I have a Jordana Paige bag and dont really need it.

Read more about the Knitpicks' KIPer Knitting Bag Set HERE (http://knitpicks.com/tools/itemid_80304/tools_display).

Regular price for the whole set of Large, Medium and Small bags, straps, plus the purse organizer and ONE notions pouch is $49.99. There is one additional notions pouch in this set.

Ill let it go for a $35 Knitpicks gift certificate, including shipping!

I have always complained that KP hasnt included good pics of the insides of the bags, so I tried to get some good ones of the inside of the purse organizer. The credit card slots & so on that you see are duplicated on the opposite side of the zipper pocket. Each knitting bag has a zipper pocket and 1 (small), 2 (medium) or 3 (large) "cell phone" type pockets inside each bag. You can lock the purse organizer or the medium knitting bag onto the front of the large bag for easy carrying.

Any questions? Post 'em here.... PM me if you'd like to make an offer!

gardenmommy
10-29-2006, 03:58 PM
Oooooh, look at KellyK's pretty manicure! No snaggies on those nails!

KellyK
10-29-2006, 04:05 PM
:rofl: That was my pre-job interview manicure. And, I guess it worked!!

I owe my nice nails to Nail Magic (http://www.nailmagic.com/nailmagic.html). I use it as a base coat. My nails are harder as soon as it DRIES!

Thanks, GM!! :hug:

CarmenIbanez
10-29-2006, 04:11 PM
That's funny. The first thing I though when I saw the pictures was, OOOOHHH pretty pink nails.

I just bought my KIPer bag and can vouch for how fantastic they are!

hellokitty165
10-29-2006, 06:15 PM
That's funny. The first thing I though when I saw the pictures was, OOOOHHH pretty pink nails.

I just bought my KIPer bag and can vouch for how fantastic they are!

I am glad that you like yours...i bought the organizer bag for $8.95 and since it fabric material ... i sling it on my shoulder and after 2 weeks of using there is fussy ball formed on the bag... i called them and they said it made of fabric ..when rubbing against your clothing it caused the fussy ball to form..

KellyK
10-29-2006, 07:41 PM
Its made of nylon. Ive never had trouble with any nylon fuzzing... jackets, bags, whatever. :shrug:

KellyK
10-30-2006, 05:44 PM
I got your PM and answered it, Knottydaisy!! :cheering:

KellyK
10-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Ill be shipping to you tomorrow!

knottydaisy
10-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks, I can't wait to get my projects organized and ready to travel with me!

CarmenIbanez
10-31-2006, 01:42 PM
You will :heart: :heart: :heart: I take mine everywhere! I just love having projects with me to work on.