PDA

View Full Version : Tahki Donegal Tweed yarn

cathysoutlaw
10-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Can anyone tell me a place to order this yarn, I need 8 skiens to make christmas presents, and would like to find it for less than the yarn shop that is here in NC, it is $11.25 a skien..
Please help, Cathy

Jan in CA
10-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Try searching Google for it. I did a search and found it a few places, but never less than $11. I'm not sure that's would be worth it when you add shipping charges. :shrug: Anyway do a search and maybe you can find a deal for it.

cathysoutlaw
10-30-2006, 05:35 PM
I did that for 2 days now, I was just checking to see if someone on here had purchased it for less, thanks again...
Cathy

brendajos
10-30-2006, 05:38 PM
I got a couple hanks of this from my mom's needlework shop when they started their going out of business sale. that was at the beginning of the month. Mom was there on Wednesday and said it looked like she still had a lot of stuff in the store. I don't know what she has left for yarn or anything like that but they are down to only two more days to get rid of everything. They are doing 50-75% off everything on November 9th and 10th. I just called the number and it said they are calling in for messages so maybe you can call her to see if she does have any of this yarn left and what quantities and colors.

Hands on Needleshoppe
3911 41st St., Sioux City, IA 51108 712-293-0141