PDA

View Full Version : Enabler Alert- Supermarket Baby Booklet

Pixywhispers
10-31-2006, 06:05 PM
My camera is down or I would take a picture of it. It has a green cover and is the size of the Readers Digest. It's called "Knitting for Babies Blankets, Booties, Bibs and more". It has a sweet lacy tank dress, garter stitch hat and sweater for beginners, a hat similar to the umbilical cord hat but with two that you tie together-knit in sock yarn, very pretty, Mary Jane Booties (looks pretty easy for Mary Jane pattern) a teddy bear that is SUPER CUTE (I think I'll shorten his arms), Penguin hat, Bulky weight poncho, Plush pullover, handstooth blanket, a daisy top hat, a sweet cabled cardigan hoodie, hooded towel, bibs, fancy stitch pullover, a worm pillow for babies neck. I think that is everything!

The teddy bear is THE bear I've been looking to knit. :)

gardenmommy
11-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Now I've got to case out every supermarket in town to find this! :rofl:

I picked up a scarf one (Simple 1-2-3- Knitting Scarves) last fall/winter, I bet it's the same publisher. Is it actually a Best Recipes booklet? I'd love to find it!

Pixywhispers
11-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Yes GM, I think it is the same publisher. I started the Mary Janes and the booklet is in the other room and of course the baby is nursing or I would go get it.

How is your baby?

gardenmommy
11-01-2006, 04:28 PM
She is doing great, although it's harder to keep her entertained now that the older three are in school! LOL

gardenmommy
11-02-2006, 04:24 PM
I found one today! :cheering: It wasn't even where I had been planning to look, I was in the teeny grocery store at a nearby small town, and sure enough they had it there on the magazine rack and I grabbed it right up! I thought I was going to have to search the big stores in the other much larger town over! I'm so excited! LOL

balpal
11-04-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi,
What is the name of this magazine or booklet and is it possible it can be purchased at a book store such as Barnes and Noble?

gardenmommy
11-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Here is the book! I don't see it listed on the publisher's website but there is a number in the front cover for consumer inquiries

847-329-5657

that maybe you can call and they could tell you where it is for sale.