PDA

View Full Version : So impressed with Lisa Souza

mwedzi
11-01-2006, 09:34 PM
So I ordered some of her Sock! yarn in the Mars Quake colorway, and it didn't look like what I expected, as I posted in the sells & swap forum. http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20158

Lisa offered to exchange the yarn, but I thanked her and declined the offer chalking what I got up to my thinking that when you hand-dye things, different batches will come out different. But what do I see in my mail today, but another package from her. She went and sent me another hank anyway! And this one looks just how I wanted. I'm so impressed with her service.

gardenmommy
11-01-2006, 09:42 PM
:cheering: Yay for Lisa (and Nikki!)

Are you going to use it for more award-winning socks?

Andrea
11-02-2006, 08:42 AM
She is awesome!!! Great customer service! :cheering:

Your yarn is awesome! And it's amazing how different the 2 hanks look!

RachelJean
11-02-2006, 09:31 AM
I love Lisa Souza yarn. I have two skeins and I'd really love to get more, but I am on a strict yarn diet right now. Some of the sock patterns on her website are gorgeous, too.

GennyLynn1962
11-02-2006, 10:24 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart:

The color of that yarn is awesome.

Sooze
11-02-2006, 10:27 AM
Beautiful! And great customer service! I need some yarn, can you post the link to her yarns for sale?
Thanks, Suze

Andrea
11-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Here's (http://www.lisaknit.com/) her website!

mwedzi
11-02-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm very impressed with her. To tell the truth, I wasn't going to order there anymore. The yarn felt nice, but I was thinking that you couldn't tell how the yarn would look from the thumbnails, so it was more the type of thing you should buy in person. I didn't really blame her or anything, as I said, I just figured that's how it goes with hand dying separate batches. But after this service, I won't hesitate to go back.

I really like the scarf patterns on her site, just have to convince myself to pay $6 for them. I'm sure it's not fair, but it feels strange paying so much for a scarf pattern (as opposed to a sweater or something). They are very nice ,though, so I might break down and buy one. yes, i think i might.

I was going to make socks from this hank, maybe I still will, but not sure anymore. hmmm . . .

aineepooh1
11-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Hey also remember you only pay $6 once for the pattern. You can use it over and over and over again if you want to!! Get your money's worth and
I am happy to know you are so pleased with her service.!! :cheering: :rofl :roflhard:
It it really nice to be treated like a Queen( that we know we are!!) :roflhard: :roflhard:

KellyK
11-02-2006, 01:32 PM
That is SO good to know!!! Thanks, Nik!! :hug:

Jan in CA
11-02-2006, 01:38 PM
That is a gorgeous color! It's nice hear about great customer service!