PDA

View Full Version : I am an addict...thanks Amy

Trina
11-02-2006, 11:39 PM
I decided I wanted to learn to knit many years ago. After 3 unsuccessful attempts throughout the years, I have succeeded, thanks to this website. Bags seem to be my thing right now but I did just finish a hat and scarf for my son!! My needle collection is growing because I have to try every kind until I find my favorites!! Thanks again!!

Quiltlady
11-03-2006, 03:25 AM
Yep..sounds like you love your knitting just like the rest of us. I too knit quite a few "bags". Just like chips...bet ya just can't have one. :cheering:

nadja la claire
11-03-2006, 06:47 PM
Oh yes bags are great fun I've got one on the needles.

Have you found Knit Picks yet and are you ordering at least twice a month? Have you started making excuses to go yarn shopping? Are you hiding recent LYS perchases and/or reciepts? Have you promised that you wouldn't get anymore yarn or needles until the bills are paid and then the next day you see something on KP like that set of Options or in your LYS thats on sale and you know that you just can't live without it? Have you done any or all of these things? If so then yes you are addicted. Happy knitting.

Nadja xxx

Petals
11-04-2006, 12:00 AM
nadja-------You've said it all :roflhard: :roflhard:

aineepooh1
11-04-2006, 01:03 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
I don't know what you're talking about!! :?? :?? :roflhard: :roflhard: