PDA

View Full Version : KH is known about far and wide

aineepooh1
11-03-2006, 05:03 PM
I went to a local new restuarant Wed with my gal pals and was waiting in line for my order.. well the lady behind me had a LOVELY teal green Misti Alpaca shrug on over a black turtleneck. Well, I just had to ask her.. did you buy tht or did you make that because it's gorgeous. she said I KNITTED it. Well, that was all I needed ot go off on an tangent. :happydance: :happydance: I made friends with her and she is an employee from a LYS and she told me that when they have their classes they refer their student to ( trumpets sound )KH... :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: she said it was such an excellent resource and she even used it herself. I then had to ask her do you make more money or spend more money at the store... well, she smiled and then she replied I don't work there for the $$$$$ :roflhard: :roflhard:
I couldn't work there either.. I would go BROKE!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KellyK
11-03-2006, 05:37 PM
Yup... I understand where she's coming from. Now that Im not unemployed, I plan to go back to working for yarn at Chix. ;)

And, YES! Isnt it AMAZING how KH has GROWN??? We have more than 5,000 members all over the globe!! 8-)

amy
11-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Awwww. It's a warm and fuzzy feeling, how wonderful! :aww:

rebecca
11-03-2006, 08:59 PM
That's so nice to hear! I know that my friend, Jasmine at KnitPicks often directs KP customers with knitting questions to KH :cheering:

dustinac
11-04-2006, 09:29 AM
:cheering: thats wonderful!!

ecb
11-04-2006, 08:31 PM
I recomend this site to lots of people
I just did this morning while getting breakfast and working on a cabled scarf
she simply had a question about how to keep a scarf from curling
I told her a couple ways I have learned over the year (yes singular)
and about this website and the Forums here
She maybe here reading this now
who knows

ecb

feministmama
11-05-2006, 01:40 AM
Hmmmm...maybe we should make little cards with the KH address and hand them out to people :thinking:

ecb
11-05-2006, 04:07 PM
so AMY, you gonna make up a template for us to print out KH buisness cards to hand out??

HHHhhhhmmmmmmmmmm??

ecb