PDA

View Full Version : I hate waiting

Eloewien
11-06-2006, 10:19 AM
I ordered the yarn for my Heere Be Dragones Shawl from Knit Picks... and it shipped the 31st. Their tracking link first said it left the sortation center on Saturday morning-- now the link says it's still sitting there?? I'm just really hoping my package isn't in limbo somewhere, waiting to get to me. I'm dying to start this project- I've finished all my small projects in the meantime as I've been waiting, since somehow this has motivated me to really work on these. I guess I don't want to feel guilty about starting a new project :)

Anyway-- do KP orders usually arrive when the tracking info says they will? If it's not here tomorrow, I think I'll go insane!

LoAnnie
11-06-2006, 10:38 AM
My last Knitpicks order was just 1 day later than the estimated date of delivery. You're doing the Dragon Shawl! I have to see it when you're done. I want to do it so bad. But I have no more money for yarn until after Christmas. Sigh.
LoAnnie

Pink Dandelion
11-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Knitpicks takes awhile somtimes, but if youhavea tracking number it doesn't sound like it's in their hands anymore. Good luck with it!

While we're on the subject - can someone point me to where I can get the Heere Be Dragones pattern? I can find lots of completed shawls, but no link or advice on where order the pattern :pout:

skNYC
11-06-2006, 11:56 AM
I order from KP a lot and each time it's a long wait.

Sissy
11-06-2006, 05:30 PM
:shrug: My knit picks order left Ohio,went to dallas tx(2hrs from ME),then went to Tempe Arizona.I am still waiting for it.......Its 15days tomorrow...........I usually get an order from them in about 7 days, but the POST OFFICE goofed it up this time............ :wall: Its very frustrating waiting when you know someone messed up :verysad: Sissy

Eloewien
11-07-2006, 03:21 PM
My package left the sorting facility three days ago... hasn't been tracked since. ARGH! :verysad:

JLC
11-07-2006, 03:28 PM
I placed an order with Knit Picks yesterday. I (almost) always spring for the 3 day shipping because I can't stand waiting for the free shipping. My order shipped yesterday, and it's scheduled to be delivered by UPS on Thursday. Even with free shipping, I don't think I've ever waiting longer than a week. :shrug:

Eloewien
11-07-2006, 09:08 PM
It's here!! YAY!!! :cheering: :happydance: Unfortunately, I'm not off work for another 20 mins... then the 30 min drive home... maybe I shouldn't have kept that close of an eye on the tracking!!

Laura