PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - Cascade 220 and Quatro for sale

mwedzi
11-08-2006, 11:39 AM
I don't know why I got this yarn. Okay, I do know. Bought online on two separate purchases. For one time, the color was showing bluer on my screen. The Quatro (color 9437), it showed blue on every comp screen I looked at, so that Ebay seller really did not have an accurate picture. For the 220 (color 7809), well, I thought I liked lilac, but actually, I don't really. These are just not my colors. Fortuitously, they match as one of the strands in the quattro is the same color as the solid.

So, there are 3 full hanks of each and most of a 4th of the Quatro, which has been rolled into a ball. So nearly 700 grams. I actually have some more of the solid, another ball's worth, that I crocheted. Turned out it was the wrong yarn for the project, should have really used a mohair, so didn't continue the project. I'll throw that in if you want, but officially this is just for what's shown here.

$32 for the lot, that will include parcel post shipping. If you want it shipped faster, you can do $27 for the lot + however much shipping is for the way you want it shipped.

Curlykat
11-08-2006, 12:24 PM
I don't know too much about these yarns. What are they made out of? Weight? Are you willing to ship to Canada? How much would that be? I'm at postal code L2A 4E4.

Thanks!!

mwedzi
11-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Oh, the yarn just sold. Sorry. Btw, both types are 100% wool.