PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!- Sock yarn 10 skeins

mwedzi
11-08-2006, 10:38 PM
So here I am, exposing myself again :shock: I mean, exposing my ebay buying habits. This is some sock yarn I bought off of Ebay. Have you ever gone to ebay, done a search for "yarn", chose to see "all yarn" and then saw an auction that was ending in like 45 seconds and you were like "I want that", when, if you had had even 2 minutes to think you would have remembered you had enough sock yarn to carry you through until March, and that you aren't a fan of socks that have to be washed by hand anyway? And then when you got it thought you should buy some more to help justify the shipping costs? Does this "reasoning" sound familiar to you? Yep, that's what happened here. I thought about doubling it and doing the leftovers vest, but decided, well, that I really didn't want to.

10 skeins, 50 grams each, 100% wool. 2 in dark brown, 2 in medium brown, 2 in beige, 1 each in three shades of blue, and 1 pink. Why the 1 pink? I don't know. Sock weight (1,350 yards per pound). Yes, I will ship to Canada, but I'd have to figure out the cost of shipping first. $23 for all of them, and that includes parcel post shipping, or $20 + shipping costs if you want them shipped another way or out of the country.

gardenmommy
11-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Soooooooooo purty!

Do you know if it is superwash?

mwedzi
11-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Nope, it's hand wash. That's what I get for burying that info inside 10 minutes worth of reading. I can be a little verbose.