PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of Christmas presents and even some KAL's

Secksiebrat
11-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Here is a link to my website where I have posted a bunch of my knitting stuff.

I have some Booga Bags that are knitted and not felted. I have one more to make for christmas. I have 2 princess hats, for my nieces, not felted either.

I have my son's clogs (which were last month's KAL), which still need to be felted. The last clog is one of mine. I finished it up last night. I hope to cast one the mate today sometime. Again unfelted. Are we seeing a pattern in this? I have a front loading washer and it takes forever to felt stuff!

After I finish my mate for my clog, I'm going to cast on the last booga bag for my SIL. I need to get fabric to line them all and then I'll be finished with making my christmas presents. I'll post pictures when everything is felted and finished too.

I'll probably take a short break to sew up my christmas tree skirt for this year and then who knows what I'll do next!

Just wanted to share some pictures since I've been MIA. I've been knitting a lot though!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/daniemikie/my_photos

The craft folder.

~danielle~

AnreeAce
11-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Danielle, everything looks great! :cheering:

Amber
11-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Love everything! Pretty colors on the bags. Where did you get the pattern for the princess hats?

Secksiebrat
11-09-2006, 01:55 PM
They are the DIY princess hats. You can find them on the diynetwork.com and I think they are in the new book that vicky howell just came out with. They are super easy and fun to knitt up. I used cascade 220 on them.

~danielle~

Amber
11-09-2006, 04:28 PM
They are the DIY princess hats. You can find them on the diynetwork.com and I think they are in the new book that vicky howell just came out with. They are super easy and fun to knitt up. I used cascade 220 on them.

~danielle~

Thanks, I found them! In case anyone else is interested -- the link is here: Magic Hats (http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitting/article/0,2025,DIY_14141_4871269,00.html). I think my ds would love the "Wizard Hat" version!