PDA

View Full Version : OT-Anyone catch Steve Quayle on CTCAM Last Night?

MrTea
11-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Steve Quayle is by far my favorite Coast to Coast Guest.

Anyone catch it last night? I find stories of fallen angels and Giants to be truly facinating. I'm listening to the podcast right now.

www.stevequayle.com

MrTea
11-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Latest find in Chile...

janelanespaintbrush
11-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Ahhhhhh... Coast to Coast is that weird late-night radio show, isn't it? It's funny that you like it because my friend who's into Mr. T. does too. I'm a born skeptic so that sort of stuff just doesn't appeal to me. I'm not trying to be disparaging here because I'm sure some of it is probably legitimate. It's just that "Fred" (not his real name) has gotten some ideas from that show that were just plain bogus -- like when he was sure that Y2K was going to cause major catastrophe and he ended up spending a lot of money preparing for things that never happened. There were other doomsday theories too, but that was a big one.

MrTea
11-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Ahhhhhh... Coast to Coast is that weird late-night radio show, isn't it? It's funny that you like it because my friend who's into Mr. T. does too. I'm a born skeptic so that sort of stuff just doesn't appeal to me. I'm not trying to be disparaging here because I'm sure some of it is probably legitimate. It's just that "Fred" (not his real name) has gotten some ideas from that show that were just plain bogus -- like when he was sure that Y2K was going to cause major catastrophe and he ended up spending a lot of money preparing for things that never happened.

It's important to question everything.

I like CTCAM as it's open forum of Ideas. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of crackpot guests, listeners and callers. But if you weed through the crap, there is a lot of reliable information reported there that you cannot get anywhere else.

I find Steve Quayle to be one of the more reputable guests. He is a legitimate researcher.

I generally like the Guests that are legitimate researchers of ancient texts legends and artifacts.

MrTea
11-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Just one note about sceptics... Something to think about.

My girlfriend works for an MD at the University of Arizona doing homeopathy research. They actually have to have a secret location to do their research as members of "The Sceptic Society", publishers of "Sceptic" magazine, actively participate in criminal acts to try and stop this type of research. No joke. Apperantly they are attacking legitimate alternative health research projects around the entire country.

janelanespaintbrush
11-10-2006, 03:03 PM
Well I don't know anything about that society or magazine, but isn't homeopathy a pretty well-accepted practice these days? There are extremists on all sides, I guess.

MrTea
11-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Well I don't know anything about that society or magazine, but isn't homeopathy a pretty well-accepted practice these days? There are extremists on all sides, I guess.

It is very well accepted, especially in countries like Switzerland where homeopathic remedies are just the norm and often prescribed by mainstream doctors more often than pharmaceutical drugs.

The concept behind homeopathy is rather strange even to me. Frankly it's just plain bizarre and doesn't make a bit of sense. But it works, the research prooves it.