PDA

View Full Version : ot: 11/9 grey's anatomy

Mulderknitter
11-10-2006, 08:01 PM
I've seen that some of you watch grey's and was just wondering what everyone thought of last night's episode. I tivo'd it and had my "happy time" today after work ie: beer in a bottle, grey's and my knitting, and i thought i was going to lose it at the end when derek and mer FINALLY kissed again. and then there are the previews.... :passedout:
Does anyone else feel like they are so obsessed with the show it is more fun to watch than living one's own life?????

lissalue
11-10-2006, 08:53 PM
i am there with you!! i can't stand to miss an episode. I have a two and a half month old dd who still gets up once a night to nurse and although i am very tired by that time most nights, i just can't go to bed until it is over!!!! :zombie: I am also that way about er, so my thursdays are very late, for me anyway. so, i was so scared she was about to go with mark, and so relieved when she didn't!! i don't really remember the previews for next week though :doh: what is happening again? really glad to find another huge fan!1! :cheering:

brendajos
11-10-2006, 09:30 PM
ugh...my vcr switched to ER, thus turning my TV channel, right as they were shaking hands and i couldn't get it shut off in time. i am going to have to watch it online again now...and the ABC video casts are not good...they tend to freeze on me and i can't get them started again until much later...very annoying!

jodstr2
11-10-2006, 09:50 PM
it's supposed to be on again tonight I think!

txwrexnstuff
11-11-2006, 12:53 AM
i'm wondering if christina is going to keep preston's secret from bailey and ruin her career.

p.s. amen for DVR

Stitch
11-11-2006, 06:23 AM
i'm wondering if christina is going to keep preston's secret from bailey and ruin her career.

p.s. amen for DVR

i cant believe preston is even performing surgeries! you would think he would have more sense, and not be selfish!

i, too, am completely obsessed with GA! My dvr is set to record every episode, "just in case" there is a first run episode, and it thinks its a rerun! rofl!

dustinac
11-11-2006, 09:46 AM
brendajos, I wish I had known that.. abc has been playing GA again on Fridays at 8... we didn't talk about it yesterday which is rather shocking... :noway:

I think I'm alone but I wanted Meredith to tell him no and turn the tables on him for a bit... I don't think Christian will keep the secret for to much longer :teehee: and I hope next week I don't end up crying over George's dad.. but I'm betting I do :pout:

lissalue
11-11-2006, 11:08 AM
I wasn't real worried about whether derek and meredith got together right now, i just wanted her not to go to mark. ya' know? i also see tears over george's dad in my future, and i wonder what will happen between him and callie. also, in the previews, he wants burke to do the surgery, so this could either be the end of the secret or something bad could happen to george's dad. they have set it up so it could go either way. i am so obsessed with this show!!!

Mulderknitter
11-11-2006, 01:15 PM
yay! good to know I am not alone in my weekly obsession! :muah:

DragonTush
11-11-2006, 09:50 PM
I didn't start watching this until reruns this summer. I am hooked. My thursdays are very busy...I am enjoying Ugly Betty too.