PDA

View Full Version : YARN BRAS!?

Limey
11-11-2006, 02:21 PM
I think Ive seen it all .. Yarn Bras?

http://www.stitchesmarket.com/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=1547&cat=201&page=2

Seems like a good idea, though!

Ill have to scoot just now, there are a few things to add to my grocery list .. .tomatoes, tangerines and oranges.

It must be the way my mind works fancy seeing these and thinking of the grocery list cant imagine why.

Link takes a little while to load must be all that greengrocery.

All the Best, Limey (no pun intended)
:thumbsup:

itsbecca1979
11-11-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't think yarn could hold up these F-cup knockers!

ETA I looked at the site AFTER I typed my reply :teehee: NEVERMIND! :roflhard:

ebrperk
11-11-2006, 04:37 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Pink Dandelion
11-11-2006, 07:42 PM
:roflhard:

I saw these last year when I was shopping for knitting stuff with my dad for my mom's Christmas present, I had a giggle fit right there in the store, and I think my dad decided then and there that knitters in general were crazy (he'd already suspected it for a long time, and he's probably right... :teehee:)

stitchwitch
11-11-2006, 08:17 PM
OK, I looked at that link real quick and the first thing that I thought of was "dang, that's an ugly looking boobie!!!" Then I realized it was a ball of yarn. :roflhard:

lissalue
11-11-2006, 08:43 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
just thought i would let you all know that i had looked at the "yarn bras" earlier, but your responses made me laugh, hard.
:chair: As in this picture is so me like two minutes ago!!!

LoAnnie
11-13-2006, 01:03 PM
My local liquor store uses those for wine bottles. To keep them from bumping each other in the bag and breaking. Never thought of using them to keep my yarn tame.

LoAnnie

CarmenIbanez
11-13-2006, 01:30 PM
I have used them and they work quite well for certain yarns. But I like all your responses much more betta than the real thing!