PDA

View Full Version : Yaaa!!!!!! I did it again!!

twistedknitter
11-15-2006, 06:00 PM
I am so thrilled. I feel like I'm beaming, ya'll!!! It's just so exciting! I have just finished my second knitting project.
So far I have made two scarves.

The first one was kinda simple. Let's just say ....I learned how to knit watching the Carol Duvall show. So I only knew one stitch. The problem came when I had to bind off. I didn't know how. Then, I managed to luck into this wonderful site.
I still don't knit from patterns,... but I never have really with any of the other zillion different types of crafts/ hobbies I've done before.
The second one I just finished a few minutes ago. It is a very stretchy scarf where I knit four, purled four, repeat up to 36 stitches across, and 245 rows long. After all this,.. I must say, I have a new found respect for variegated yarn. Such awesome patterns!!!!
Thanks to this site and the members as always for helping with the learning experience. :hug: :happydance:

Now I just need another project....

Hildegard_von_Knittin
11-15-2006, 09:48 PM
congratulations!!! and you ALSO participated in out November challenge--it was to knit two!!! Click on the link in my signature to go to the thread.

Congrats on your first projects!!! :cheering: Now, you need to post some pictures!

feministmama
11-16-2006, 12:52 AM
picTURES :cheering: picTURES :cheering: picTURES :cheering:

CreativeCreature
11-16-2006, 01:41 AM
Yaaay!! :cheering: I am so happy for you. It's exciting isn't it? I totally get the feeling of bursting with pride. Pics??

kemp
11-16-2006, 05:48 PM
YAY!!!!!!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

stitchwitch
11-16-2006, 05:49 PM
:cheering:

CarmenIbanez
11-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Um, I'm sorry. But you are not allowed to make announcements like that without PICTURES!!!!! :teehee:

So happy for you. Isn't it just so rewarding to create with your own two hands.

AnreeAce
11-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Way to go!!!!! :cheering: