PDA

View Full Version : Batman Loves Knitting

Krystal
11-16-2006, 06:12 PM
My cat, Batman that is... Batty has never been a big lap cat, it was a special treat anytime he would snuggle, but ever since I started knitting (september) I have him to myself every single time I knit, (practically 24/7).

He's totally reliable too. it's like he knows the second I am knitting BAM he's in my lap snoozing away. And for a 3 yr old string lover (my other cats can't be bothered with string) he's such a good boy with the knitting. He paws at it once or twice sometimes, but he's mostly in it for the watching.

trollgirl
11-16-2006, 06:41 PM
So cute! I'm so amazed that he doesn't get in the way of the knitting. My girl is a cuddler and lap-sitter and I like having her near me, but sometimes she gets disruptive. She is fascinated by the loose, dangly ends, the end coming out of the ball, and the needles. She tends to leave the actual knitting alone though, but once in a while I have to knit with a kitty chewing on the end of the needle.

lauraknits
11-16-2006, 07:25 PM
I thought my cat wasn't interested in yarn until I got some nice wool and he went after it immediately. Turns out he can't stand acrylics. Total yarn snob.

Jan in CA
11-16-2006, 07:40 PM
:roflhard: What a cute little helper you have!

humblestumble
11-17-2006, 01:13 AM
He's so handsome!!! And my cat does the SAME thing!