PDA

View Full Version : Mens Vest Pattern

kareBear
11-17-2006, 03:15 PM
Does anyone have or can guide me to a simple Men's vest pattern. I want to take the next step from scaves to this.

Thanks,

Karen :flirt:

Ingrid
11-17-2006, 04:29 PM
The first place I go to look for patterns on the computer is www.knittingpatterncentral.com .

losnana
11-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Are you looking for a pullover or cardigan-type?

Silver Creek Classics has one, number V-221, which is a pullover, V-neck in stockinette. it is for men or wemen and gives directions for solid or a Fair isle version. I made the solid for myself last winter and was very pleased. I didn't look for a cardigan, because I didn't want the seaming.

kareBear
11-18-2006, 07:07 AM
Thanks, I found one in the sport weight that is really nice. Although their shipping is expensive for a pattern, $5 for one pattern. WOW!

Karen

brendajos
11-18-2006, 07:53 AM
was there a cost for the pattern itself? if not $5 is pretty typical for pattern prices. There are definitely tons of free patterns out there but sometimes the patterns that you pay for are a better deal in the end because they should have fewer pattern errors. that doesn't mean they actually will....just that they should...lol you do have a better chance of getting pattern support from the creater, i think, though if you have paid for their pattern and find an error in it or have questions about the pattern (that we can't answer here ;) )