PDA

View Full Version : I bought this for me!!!

nonny2t
11-17-2006, 04:20 PM
I have never felted, but was in Micael's getting my grandson's yarn for his Beatle sweater today and oooopppppssss, walked past this, which was on the end! I love this bag. Probably won't get to it until after Christmas, but my excuse was that they would sell out of the yarn and the pattern booklet. Hey, plausible, huh? :rofl:

Ingrid
11-17-2006, 04:21 PM
Of course they would have sold out. AND raised the price. You were very smart to grab it while you could!

Sanibelle
11-17-2006, 04:36 PM
You are going to love felting - it is addictive. I made the booga bag and loved it so much, I wound up making 5 of them. Then I bout the book Pursonalities and made 5 bags from that book. My friends love me!

Once you make your first felted bag and you see how much fun it is, you will never want to stop!

I got a $50.00 GC for my bday last week for Michaels - I think I will go check out that pattern this weekend - it looks like a great bag!

Enjoy!
Lynn

Kaydee
11-17-2006, 05:07 PM
That bag is beautiful, can't wait to see pics when you get to working on it!

Jan in CA
11-17-2006, 07:06 PM
Nice bag and yarn! Yes, it's always a good idea to get stuff when you see it. :cheering:

Mulderknitter
11-17-2006, 07:22 PM
that yarn is very beautiful! I can see it making great socks if it were a bit thinner!
(im on a sock kick. waiting to get my dpn's from carol!) :muah: