PDA

View Full Version : For you bunny owners...(not OT)

figaro
11-21-2006, 02:16 PM
I used to have a bunny but she has died.:verysad: I do still belong to some bunny sites and this was posted on one. It is a santa hat for a bunny to knit!
http://www.spinblessing.com/fpk_santa_bunny_hat.htm

It would be really cute if you have a bunny that is patient enough to keep it on for more than 5 seconds! :teehee:

Jan in CA
11-21-2006, 02:31 PM
It is a santa hat for a bunny to knit!

I didn't know bunnies could knit?! :shifty: Sorry, couldn't resist! :teehee: Seriously though that is adorable! I've never had a bunny. Do they mind wearing hats? I suppose it's like dogs and cats..some mind some don't.

figaro
11-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Didn't you know how talented bunny's were but they do not like to wear what they make! :roflhard: :teehee: :happydance:

stitchwitch
11-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Sorry to hear about your bunny. :verysad:

figaro
11-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Thank you stitchwitch, Miffy died the day after we left to go to Holland on May 6th. My neighbor's daughter was going to watch her and my cat and dog, she was so excited to play with the bunny that when she went to let her out on Sunday, Miffy didn't move. :pout: She was so upset she was not able to come back so her mom took care of the cat and dog for the 3 weeks we were gone. I have no idea why she died but after we move we will be getting another bunny at sometime:cheering: !

mwedzi
11-22-2006, 02:26 PM
oh, another bunny gone over the rainbow bridge. i'm sorry and wish you happiness in your new bunny and hope you get him or her soon.

i think my rabbits would scratch my eyes out if i tried to put that hat on them. oh, but i did manage to put a hat on my boy bunny for a hot minute. see?
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2054820980046500029fomNrZ

but i didn't have to pull his ears through it. then again, i did manage to get him in a bunny leash (which he hated). and i don't even want to try for the skittish little one.

figaro
11-22-2006, 02:31 PM
What a beautiful bunny and nope, it does not look like he is too happy about the hat at the moment! :teehee:

Yeah, I can't wait for another bunny, I came across Miffy through my old neighbor (poor thing was living in the garage in a huge dog kennel with guina pig food and old ratty newspaper and nothing else! :grrr: ) She was with us for about a year and she lived in the livingroom and was a spoiled little bunny until she died.

MyGirlFriday
11-23-2006, 07:11 PM
That is cute!! That bunny sure is fluffy!!!
mgf~ :eyebrow: