A
WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING

WARMEST WISHES

LIMEY

:muah: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

VictoiseC
11-22-2006, 01:52 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I'm making the french haricot beans with almonds and a squash thingy, hopefully light and luscious. Eggnog season officially begins too!

:happydance: :cheering: :happydance:

nadja la claire
11-22-2006, 06:27 PM
:cheering: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheering:

Nadja xxx

aineepooh1
11-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Ditto!! :cheering:

Shandeh
11-22-2006, 07:55 PM
My hubby and I will have a nice brunch together tomorrow, then we'll go to my parent's house for dinner with my kids. (We already had dinner with his family this past weekend.)

I'll definitely be taking my knitting along. Because the men will all be watching football on the big screen television, I'm sure. :roll:

Sissy
11-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.I pray everyone will stay safe in thier travels........... :cheering: Amy

Holly
11-23-2006, 10:09 AM
Definately bringing the WIP to Thanksgiving dinner! I'm in the process of making pistaccio cream cheese cake that will not be pistaccio because I went to the grocery store for ingredients last night, and they are out of pistaccio pudding mix :oo: Hmmmm -- I guess I'm making a chocolate cream cheese cake :teehee: Oh well.

Happy Turkey Day to all!!!

mulene
11-23-2006, 11:17 AM
happy turkey day!

janelanespaintbrush
11-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Thank you Limey, for the good wishes from across the pond. And THANK YOU to everyone at KH for making this such a great place. I'm thankful everyday for it and feel very fortunate to have found a home here. :heart: :muah: :heart: :muah:

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: