PDA

View Full Version : WynnieG's 2nd Annual Enigmatical Elf Exchange (Updated)

WynnieG
11-22-2006, 06:34 PM
The time is nearly upon us!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it: bring holiday glad tidings to an internet friend without spending any cash. That's right: nada dinero. This could be done through e-cards, mp3s, your own art or poetry; sharing your favorite recipes, patterns, virtual flowers, a lovely letter, or "coupons" - gifts of time, like helping someone build a website or creating a logo or an avatar. Be creative, and spread the joy! You can send as many virtual prezzies as you like between Dec. 1st and the Winter Solstice, but do send at least one! Oh, and remember, this is a family show, so no sending pics of naughty bits to people. ;)

If you would like to participate, RSVP via a PM to me with the email addy you wish your Enigmatical Elf to contact you by. Those that participated last year are still on the list, and all will have the luxury of accepting or declining participation once the official invite is issued through Elfster.com.

The deadline to respond: Nov. 30/Dec. 1.

Please Note: If you do not wish to use your personal email address for security reasons (or because you don't want to give yourself away to others who may recognize your addy), you can create an "anonymous" one via hotmail, yahoo or even gmail. Give yourself an incognito elf name, if you want.

When you decide which email address and name you want to be known by, PM it to me, and I'll add you to the list. Then when the invites go out and you accept, you'll be able to create your profile which allows for little wish lists (in case you would like a knitting pattern, for example. ;) ). Once the names are given out, you'll be able to look at your recipient's wish list too.

Everyone's Elf is revealed after the Solstice, iirc. Any questions, feel free to post them in this thread or PM me!

misstialouise
11-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Have already responded :P

WynnieG
12-02-2006, 11:35 AM
This year's Elf Exchange is cancelled for lack of interest.

Thanks again, to the two folks here who put their names in.

misstialouise
12-02-2006, 06:14 PM
:(

Jan in CA
12-02-2006, 08:06 PM
This year's Elf Exchange is cancelled for lack of interest.

Thanks again, to the two folks here who put their names in.

I'm sorry Winnie. I just don't have time this year for any extra things to do. :shrug: