PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen...

mulene
11-23-2006, 01:26 PM
a small purse / bag for sock knitting? You know, the kind of thing you can carry on your wrist with a drawstring closure and knit anywhere with - like waiting for a train etc.

I have been searching as I was sure I read something about something like that here, but I have had no luck! Can anyone here recommend a good one? Enough to keep a ball of yarn, a folded up pattern, a couple of markers, a measure and two circs?

SabrinaJL
11-23-2006, 01:30 PM
http://www.knitpicks.com/tools/itemid_80268/tools_display.aspx I don't know how good it is, because I don't have it, I just really want one.

mulene
11-23-2006, 01:45 PM
That is the kind of thing - trouble is its from Knitpicks! I love Knitpicks but they don't do international delivery - it makes it a bit expensive unless I buy several things and beg my favourite enabler to help me with the mailing in return for Malabrigo ;)

Was hoping for something more internationally available. I guess I will end up having to make one.

mulene
11-23-2006, 02:03 PM
oOoh Found one of those on ebay! I'm getting it :happydance:

DreamWeaver
11-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Hooray, I'm glad you found one :cheering:

Yet, shoot. I was hoping you were going to make one so I could steal your pattern :teehee:

feministmama
11-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Did you say malabrigo? I can always ship anywhere in the world in exchange for mmmmmmmmmmmalabrigo!!!!! :happydance:

mulene
11-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Did you say malabrigo? I can always ship anywhere in the world in exchange for mmmmmmmmmmmalabrigo!!!!! :happydance:

:roflhard: :roflhard: thats how I bribed Ingy =D

and LOL Dream - I might still make one yet. The one I'm getting may not actually meet my needs :teehee: I'll have to see how it goes