PDA

View Full Version : Thank Goodness for Amy's videos!

Mulderknitter
11-25-2006, 05:13 PM
I have been knitting for over a year now and have tried to stay away from learning the purl stitch. But today I got gutsy and got out my least fave yarn (in case i ruin it frogging it !) After an hour of trying, I finally went to Amy's video. I think I finally get it now! :cheering: Yea me!
Now I can move on to some bigger stuff besides silly knit scarves! I want to try stockinette stitch now to see how different it looks!
:heart:

Julie
11-25-2006, 06:15 PM
:cheering:

The videos really are the best, 'cause you can watch them over and over (and over, and over if need be!) :D

Birdie
11-25-2006, 06:46 PM
I agree! I have gone back numerous times to try to figure a stitch out! So helpful!

hunterjenn
11-29-2006, 08:39 PM
YES, YES!! I *literally* learned how to knit from the videos on this site! My SIL was about to have a baby, and I couldn't find a sweet baby sweater I liked. thought to myself, "I bet I can learn how to knit!" I bought a pattern book with some basic instructions, but I was SOOO confused, and I thought--hey, you can find ANYTHING online! And this is where I ended up. I got that sweater finished in under two weeks, and have been a knitting fiend ever since!

(Is it just me, or did that sound like a 12-step meeting intro? Hi, I'm Jen, and I'm a knitting addict!) :oops: