PDA

View Full Version : Online Socks

mwedzi
11-26-2006, 09:39 AM
These are the socks I knit from Online Supersocke Sierra Color. I posted a pic of how the ball had 3 knots in a row and then the color patten reversed itself after the knots. Very annoying because I had to unwind the yarn and roll it into a separate ball so I could knit from the other direction to keep the color patten the same. By the way, the company never replied to my email. Anyway, here they are. Oh, and they are cursed; I gave them to a guy. Shoulda known better, right?

horve1
11-26-2006, 10:39 AM
:thumbsup: Love the colors - sorry about your problems with the yarn, but it looks like you were up to the challenge! Very nice job!

Freyja
11-27-2006, 04:25 AM
"Oh, and they are cursed; I gave them to a guy. Shoulda known better, right?"

How are they cursed?
To little?
To big?
Hated them?
Walked with them?

They look great by the way!

mwedzi
11-27-2006, 08:40 AM
"Oh, and they are cursed; I gave them to a guy. Shoulda known better, right?"

How are they cursed?
To little?
To big?
Hated them?
Walked with them?

They look great by the way!

Thanks. You know the Curse of the Boyfriend Sweater, right? Well, it applies to non-boyfriends and socks, too. If you are not afraid of TMI, the whole sordid story's on the blog.

Freyja
11-29-2006, 08:38 PM
That's not the Curse! NO, NO, NO! :fingerwag:
That's good information and insight!

mwedzi
11-30-2006, 10:48 AM
That's not the Curse! NO, NO, NO! :fingerwag:
That's good information and insight!

maybe, but now i have to find someone else to take pictures of my stuff. :?

jamiejeans
12-01-2006, 11:47 AM
your stuff is beautiful as always! Love the color, but I won't be getting any of their stuff. The knots wouldn't bother me as much as their non reply to a customer.

Rorshach
12-01-2006, 04:29 PM
hehe I love the Online supersocke yarn, though it's a bit on the expensive side.