PDA

View Full Version : OT Thanks and Update

rebecca
11-30-2006, 09:41 AM
Hey Everybody :waving:
Sorry, can't sit long enough to find my original post about this.
I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to all of you for your prayers, thoughts, cards, emails, gifts, but....most especially...your friendship!
Friendship is, without a doubt, one of God's greatest gifts to me! Especially ya'll since, as you know, I'm not physically able to be up and about running around town shopping and lunching with my buds like I used to before my hip and leg got so bad. And, God is so good, that He directed me right here, to all of you :cheering: :cheering:
Man, I have MISSED ya'll, too! LOL, I read this and that topic as I was preparing to post this update and had to MAKE myself cruise right by and not read them so I can get back in bed!.
On to the update, I am feeling a bit better, a setback like this usually takes a month or 2 to get back to "my" normal, lol...whatever that is :roflhard: :rofl: Hey, as long as I have to go ahead for our Christmas vacation at the end of Dec I'm a-okay!
I'm blessed with a great pain doc, they will get me in the office the day I call (usually right away) and then take me directly to the back for my treatments, which have been coming around 2-3 times a week...which is great, it's not in hospital, right?!
On the knitting front I hope to complete http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/rebeccame/th_rufflesshawlfromvogueknitting.jpg (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/rebeccame/rufflesshawlfromvogueknitting.jpg) today and then onward and upward to the rest of the ensemble (hat, gloves, socks), a pair of Christmas socks that can be used for any holiday or no holiday at all are on the drawing board, as are "A Touch of Whimsy socks" and my Whimsy socks....all to be knit before vacation...I think this a bit of an impossibility, so those of you waiting for the Whimsy socks may have to wait until next year...sorry, I'm trying :wink:!
Again.....I MISS YA'LL terribly!

janelanespaintbrush
11-30-2006, 09:47 AM
Hi Rebecca! I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better. We miss you too! :muah:

psammeadred
11-30-2006, 09:47 AM
Becky, God is indeed good! We're glad you're here and you're getting to feeling better.

suzq85
11-30-2006, 09:56 AM
:muah: :muah: Just to let you know that you're still in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in honey, God moves in his time (I know this all too well, as I am soooo impatient.) Better days have gotta be ahead! Love & hugs to a special lady! :hug: :hug: :hug:

mulene
11-30-2006, 10:39 AM
:muah: :muah: :hug: :hug: :muah: :muah: Good to see you Becca =D

sara_jayne
11-30-2006, 12:40 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Good to see you Becak! :heart:

skNYC
11-30-2006, 01:51 PM
I am glad you are feeling better and you have a good doctor :hug:

CarmenIbanez
11-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Good to hear from you! Can't wait to see your finished wrap. Continue to feel better! :muah:

cozy
11-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Glad to hear from you, Rebecca! You're still in my prayers! :muah:

Mama Bear
11-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Great to hear from you! Just yesterday I was reading the board and told PinkD, I miss Becka!

Praying that you are able to take your Christmas vacation! The wrap looks beautiful! Stay warm if the storm in Texas heads on east.

:muah:

Mama Bear

Denise in Michigan
11-30-2006, 02:49 PM
:muah:

ebrperk
11-30-2006, 03:49 PM
I was getting on here just thinking about you. Hope you get well in time for your trip. You know you will be able to go yarn shopping right????? Use that for motivation to be patient while you are resting. Take care.

mks22300
11-30-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm glad you're feeling better Becka! :hug:

Limey
12-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi Becca

So glad you're returning to 'normal' - if we had a prize for the Most Positive Person of the Year - you'd win it, hands down.

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

All the Best,

Limey