PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it !!!

twistedknitter
12-01-2006, 12:16 AM
I can't believe what I never knew I was capable of. It's just amazing. But I guess once you get going, it's like an addiction.

I have just finished my fourth scarf. Christmas is definitely going to be covered this year!!! When everyone else had "knit two of something" for November"s goal, I had my own agenda. I was adimant that I finish the one I was working on before December. I got so wrapped up in it that I didn't even realize that I finished one and started another...and just last night I finished it too.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show, but I don't have a camera. Last one was cheap and it broke recently.

This again though is such an amazing feeling!! I don't know if I can hold off till Christmas.

brendajos
12-01-2006, 12:21 AM
:cheering: :cheering: good job!

Let me suggest getting a disposable camera or something, or cell phone pictures if you can, before you send them off to their new homes. I always always kick myself when i don't get photographic evidence of my triumphs before I give them away.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-01-2006, 12:30 AM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

HamburgKnitter
12-01-2006, 05:59 AM
Good for you!

I am being such a nerd about knitting that I plan on taking pictures of EVERYTHING I knit EVER - in progress and finished - so that I can look back on it all someday. And see my progress and how I (hopefully) get better and more adventurous.

mulene
12-01-2006, 07:43 AM
:cheering: :cheering: excellent!