PDA

View Full Version : OT- ER Chatter...

brendajos
12-01-2006, 01:49 PM
So for those of you who watch ER...Have you been trying to figure out who that guy is that keeps showing up to see Abby? I was thinking someone bad initially involved in that lawsuit between Luka and the guy Forrest Whittaker is playing but I don't think so anymore. I am thinking maybe her Dad? I can't remember any real conversation about her father in the past though....

figaro
12-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Thats what I also started thinking last night, that it is her dad. My memory is bad, do you remember the story about her dad?

brendajos
12-01-2006, 02:03 PM
no i really don't... of course i THINK i remember her saying in various conversations that he had left when she was a kid, but i could be totally making that up.

lissalue
12-01-2006, 04:47 PM
i think i remember that too, that her dad left, but i am not sure, i have had suspicions that he is her dad since the first time he got all personal with her. i guess we will have to wait and see. i wish the whole lawsuit stalker thing would get finished, i worry that they are going to have something happen to abby and/or the baby.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-01-2006, 06:43 PM
You know, I was thinking last night that is was her dad, before i remembered that it was the dude she was talking to in the bar. Then I thought oooo maybe it's her dad anyway..... :thinking: ....

Julie
12-01-2006, 06:45 PM
And I totally think it was him outside the apartment that morning, not Curtis Ames.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-01-2006, 06:47 PM
nooo, really???? I thought I could see it pretty clearly that it was curtis, and that he just lied to Luka when he went to see him later.

I'll bet the threat comes back to bite him in the *** later....

Julie
12-01-2006, 06:48 PM
oh, uh, I didn't see him -- I was finishing my socks :oops:

brendajos
12-01-2006, 06:52 PM
yeah i am nearly positive i saw the sling :thinking:

figaro
12-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Yeah, it was Curtis. He was standing on the street side of a parked car, just looking up at the apartment. Kinda creepy. I am just not sure where they are going with this yet, when he and Abby were by the river a couple of episodes back, I kept thinking something bad was going to happen.

mks22300
12-01-2006, 07:31 PM
But, do you really think it was him, or did Luka just imagine that he was there? He did disappear awfully fast.
And, I never thought that the guy that keeps showing up to talk to Abby could be her dad, good thought! I do think I remember her saying that her dad walked out on them, but I'm not sure! :teehee:

brendajos
12-01-2006, 08:10 PM
well you don't know how much time would have really elapsed from the time he ran out of the apartment down to the street. he could have gone into any number of buildings or whatever in the few minutes it would have taken. who knows.

we do know that abby wasn't imagining him when she ran into him but that doesn't mean Luka wasn't. :shrug:

Holly
12-03-2006, 10:23 AM
ooooo -- I never even thought about that guy being Abby's Dad! Great theory!

lissalue
12-03-2006, 11:04 AM
i saw that it looked like curtis ames, but i am unsure of whether it was really him or not. luca could have imagined him, or he could have lied. he wants revenge, so whatever it takes ya' know?

they kind of have this thing against the docs having babies on the show, so they could let something happen to abby and/or the baby. when susan lewis got her sisters baby, then they took it away, then she left; carol had twins, then left; carrie weaver had a baby, then the other grandparents took it away, now they share it, but you never see him; juhn carter's wife lost their baby; mark and elizabeth had a baby, he died, she moved; peter benton had a baby (not his) then the mother took it, and he left the show; dr. chen gave a baby up for adoption. i think that is all, babies make for good drama, but they are hard to keep up in the long run in my opinion.

sorry this is so long, i just noticed this, so i am afraid it will happen to them. i have watched since the beginning, and this just might be what makes me quit watching if it happens.

maybe that guy is abby's dad, and when the time comes he will get between her and curtis ames....

so many possibilities!!!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-03-2006, 03:38 PM
ooo good point abuit the babies...

I also thought it was AWESOME how Morris yelled at Surgeoun JerkFace after they tried to pull the ice pick out of that guy's ear. That was the ONE time on the show I liked his character. Then, just like with the nurse chick, it was gone...

mks22300
12-03-2006, 05:25 PM
:teehee: I agree with you Hilde, Morris doesn't do much to make you like him, but that was definitely one of the times. I also liked the way he handled that patient with the split personalities.