PDA

View Full Version : OT-We found a place to rent in NJ!

figaro
12-01-2006, 02:09 PM
We are moving on Dec. 15th and until today, we really did not have a house or anything to move into once we get there. My husband was really starting to stress out on this and I was "we will find a place when we get there!". He is there right now for work, he needed to buy a forklift and a company car, so he decided to stay a few extra days to look for a house and he found one! :cheering: :happydance: Right now, our house is a 1955 3 bed/1 bath house and this one is 1978 (and I think the house is a flip and was recently renovated) 4 bedroom/2 1/2 bath in Bethlehem Township in New Jersey! Yay, so happy to have 1 more bedroom and 1 1/2 more bathrooms! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: And just to know where we are moving to, it will be sad to leave here but the new house is so big! :cheering:

I just had to tell people! :teehee:

Stiney
12-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Ooh, that's down by where my dad is. He lives in Flemington.

figaro
12-01-2006, 03:37 PM
My husband looked at a place In Flemington but this place has been renovated this year and I think it is bigger. I just want the next month to pass by quickly. I need to do some more packing, we have already packed a bunch but there is almost always more to do!