PDA

View Full Version : Homemade Stitch Markers- where to buy supplies for-Question?

suzq85
12-01-2006, 08:35 PM
I am wanting to make some homemade stitch markers for myself. Can anyone give me an idea of where is a good place to buy the supplies? I appreciate yur help. Thanks! :happydance: :happydance:

Sara
12-01-2006, 09:04 PM
The jewelry section of your local craft store (Michael's, etc.). You can find wire and jump rings and all kinds of pretty beads.

suzq85
12-01-2006, 09:20 PM
:muah: Thanks, Sara. I live on the same street as WalMart and they have a good craft selection, so think I'll look into there. Bad thing about living in a small town is no Michael's or any craft store. I would gladly drive to a Michael's or somewhere, but although I can usually drive, I haven't been able to drive since May 1 due to having daily seizures( a new problem for me). Hubby doesn't drive due to a problem with balance problem caused by a cerebellum not closing as a baby. I have MS and fibromyalgia which sorta complicates matters. I'm a happy camper though. :cheering: :cheering:

:muah: :muah: :muah:

Stiney
12-01-2006, 09:25 PM
If you're looking for online, did you try Joann's? Someone justed posted some coupons on this board.

Sara
12-01-2006, 09:28 PM
You can get stuff at WalMart, too. They have upgraded their jewelry making selection, lately. The beaded stitch markers are put together just like earrings.

I live out in the middle of nowhere, so I understand the pain of not having convenient shopping. :wink: