PDA

View Full Version : Some of my FOs

zkimom
12-02-2006, 11:53 AM
I'm catching up here :teehee:

Here's what I have been working on!

These cabled wristies are made out of Lobsterpot cashmere that I got along with the pattern at Knitting Central in Westport, CT. I added the thumbholes as the original pattern did not have one.

Then there is the toe-up socks made with Koigu Kersti. The pattern is adapted from this one on Knitty.com:

http://www.knitty.com/issuesummer06/PATTwiddershins.html I used the figure 8 cast on.

Here's my second attempt at felting - I adapted the pattern from a 2005 edition of Knit It magazine and used Galway yarn and some novelty yarn I had in my stash.

Then there's the baby hat made with DB Baby Cashmerino fron Oneskein by Leigh Radford

And then there's the Child's Placket Neck Pullover from Last Minute Gifts -- I did this in Suri Merino

zkimom
12-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Here's the baby sweater -- I couldn't get it to post before -- Sorry!!

losnana
12-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Busy busy lady. These are all lovely. Love the purple purse!

Jeep_Girl
12-02-2006, 12:20 PM
WOW - alot of work! Everything is just wonderful!

gardenmommy
12-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Mmmmmmmm cashmere wrist warmers mmmmmmmmmmm

psammeadred
12-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Love everything - especially the baby sweater. What pattern and yarn did you use? I have a lot of babies to knit for in the next few months, and that looks like just the thing for one of them.

Amber
12-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Everything looks great! I really love the sweater, and those wristwarmers look dreamy!

zkimom
12-03-2006, 09:54 AM
Thanks, all.

Funny thing about the wristwarmers. I thought I would love the cashmere best but I recently finished a pair of Fetchings (Knitty.com) in DB Cashmerino and I like them better. I like the fit better and the yarn is softer.

:flirt:

Best,
Susan

DreamWeaver
12-03-2006, 05:26 PM
absolutely LOVE the white socks, but all of it is pretty. Many props to you, they're all lovely :cheering: