PDA

View Full Version : oh my goodness - the JP bag

Carol_OH
12-03-2006, 03:52 PM
I'm in love with the new Jordana Paige bag - wow!!! Santa!!?!?

brendajos
12-03-2006, 03:56 PM
okay you just sent me in a flutter to see what she had come out with now. I am not seeing anything new new so I am guessing you are talking about one of the new colors....so which one is it that you are loving on?

I have the pink tweed and i love it though i do sometimes think it is *gasp* too big (i never thought i would say that!) but it is perfect when i have to carry a bunch of yarns for a project. I was thinking of getting the other tweed too but probably won't. I want to try other bags for my next one :teehee:

Carol_OH
12-03-2006, 03:58 PM
maybe it's 'old' but the Knitter's Satchel

http://www.jordanapaige.com/index.html?knittinghelp

So I just bought one for myself as a I QUIT SMOKING present! The red one! YAYAYAYAAA

It's a bit extreme, but what the heck..this quitting is REALLY REALLY hard.

:D

Thanks Santa! :D

brendajos
12-03-2006, 04:03 PM
oh i like the satchels. i keep looking at them too trying to decide which color i would get if i decided to get one. i keep thinking it just needs to be a scoosh bigger though.

i think that is an EXCELLENT reason to buy yourself a bag! Congratulations! And all the money you save from not smoking will definitely more than pay for the bag! :cheering: :muah:

NakedPancakes
12-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Wow. I really like the satchels. Maybe I'll save up once I get a job. Which..will be whenever I learn how to drive...and get a car...
Hm. Maybe I'll just stick to dreaming about having one.

Congrats on quitting smoking! =]

Julie
12-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Congrats on quitting, Carol!! :cheering:

More yarn money for you!! :D

mks22300
12-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Carol, what an excellent reason to treat yourself! Congratulations! :cheering:

misstialouise
12-03-2006, 05:31 PM
What a great reason Carol!!

Maybe I'll buy a red one when I get down to 70kgs :D (or a size 12 :D)

Andrea
12-03-2006, 05:45 PM

So I just bought one for myself as a I QUIT SMOKING present! The red one! YAYAYAYAAA

Congratulations on both quitting AND the new bag!

I loooooooooove those bags. I, like brend, have the pink tweed one. I like it, but I realllllllllly like the purple satchel!! I might have to send the link to my momma for a Christmas :teehee:

nadja la claire
12-03-2006, 06:26 PM

:woot: :cheering: CONGRATS ON QUITTING :woot: :cheering: You deserve that bag. I quit last year and I can tell you be strong, it does get easier but even so I still get cravings almost everyday. Knitting is my new addiction. Just keep knitting!

I love the bags but I've spent so much on yarn that I really can't order one. But maybe I can drop some hints for Christmas :teehee:

Nadja xxx