PDA

View Full Version : *what kind of knitting needles are YOU?*

madametj
12-11-2006, 11:37 PM
take the quiz (http://quizilla.com/users/larissmix/quizzes/What%20kind%20of%20knitting%20needles%20are%20you% 3F/)

i am interchangeable :happydance:

segundoloteian
12-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Me, too...now I just need to get a set!

five_six
12-11-2006, 11:47 PM
i am apparently turbo charged... i wish that were true :teehee: i'd certainly get more done

Jan in CA
12-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Interchangeable here, too. :teehee:

cindyln
12-12-2006, 12:25 AM
bamboo here

want2knit
12-12-2006, 01:27 AM
i am apparently turbo charged... i wish that were true :teehee: i'd certainly get more done

I got the same: "You are "turbo" charged.
Fast moving and classy, you get things done with power and grace. Your expensive tastes can be deceiving, since what you really value is quality and efficiency. As you're careening around those corners in life, finishing a dozen knitted objects each month, stop and smell the roses. Don't miss the beauty of process!"

Yeah, I wish it were more true too--quite the opposite!

Jennie8
12-12-2006, 02:48 AM
fun quiz :) I'm "turbo" too..

HamburgKnitter
12-12-2006, 04:34 AM
Interchangable. :shrug:

AmandaC
12-12-2006, 05:55 AM
I'm bamboo !!! :?? funny - never used them before :teehee:

Lieke
12-12-2006, 06:01 AM
http://images.quizilla.com/L/larissmix/1077232647_bamboo.jpg
You are bamboo.Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You love the craft and beauty of traditional things, and you value the comfort and experience of knitting as much as the results. But while you are reveling in your warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!

But I never used it just as Amanda

nonny2t
12-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Bamboo for me too, but I got stuck because I don't drink tea or coffee so I am not sure I am accurate! :shrug: :D Funny, I might be bamboo, but I have trouble knitting with anything but aluminum! :rofl:

Faye

DoulaLyndsey
12-12-2006, 09:31 AM
http://images.quizilla.com/L/larissmix/1077236177_inter.jpg
You are interchangeable.Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!

Take this quiz (http://quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=17&url=http://www.quizilla.com/users/larissmix/quizzes/)!

miccisue
12-12-2006, 09:36 AM
I'm pink aluminum.....I wanna be bamboo :waah: I don't like aluminum....they're too slippery, and I don't want to be slippery :verysad:

Maybe that's why I don't like these "tests".....which doesn't explain why I keep taking them. :teehee:

AmandaC
12-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Bamboo for me too, but I got stuck because I don't drink tea or coffee so I am not sure I am accurate! :shrug: :D Funny, I might be bamboo, but I have trouble knitting with anything but aluminum! :rofl:

Faye

I don't drink tea or coffee either and I'm bamboo :teehee: I think I chose milky latte or something - lesser of two evils :shrug:

Chrissie
12-12-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm bamboo, too. warm and cozy, that's me... :rofl:

lauraknits
12-12-2006, 10:15 AM
But... I am NOT plastic!

Compulsive
12-12-2006, 10:18 AM
http://images.quizilla.com/L/larissmix/1077236177_inter.jpg
You are interchangeable.Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!

Take this quiz (http://quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=17&url=http://www.quizilla.com/users/larissmix/quizzes/)!

No wonder! Just yesterday, I began researching electronic row/stitch/pattern repeat counters. :teehee:

knit-errant
12-12-2006, 10:26 AM
I'm turbo.

Ha! I wish that were true... then I might actually finish things instead of having 2340984 WIPs!

RachelJean
12-12-2006, 11:22 AM
According to the quiz, I am turbo charged. They are my favorite needles, but I don't think it's a very accurate description of me. :shrug:

losnana
12-12-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm bamboo too! What a surprise-shock is more like it.

ecb
12-12-2006, 03:40 PM
interchangable

*KnitPixie*
12-13-2006, 12:18 AM
I am bamboo, the description is me to a T. :teehee: Funny thing though I use addis and metal needles...not bamboo.

cara
12-13-2006, 11:14 AM
I'm interchangeable.

I kinda feel more like the yarn in the picture though... soft and warm and fuzzy....

........I guess I should shave my legs...... ugggg.....

suzq85
12-13-2006, 06:13 PM
I am bamboo. It really does describe me. The thought of that warm, caramel covered bread pudding could easily send me over the edge! Or make my day! Love bread pudding! :hug:

nadja la claire
12-13-2006, 06:26 PM
:woot: I'm interchangeable :woot: Yes, I loooooooooooooove being an Options woman :heart: :heart: :heart:

Nadja xxx

Kaydee
12-13-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm the only plastic here...

Jeremy
12-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Turbo :shrug:

itscryttle
12-13-2006, 10:57 PM
I got pink aluminum :teehee:

Stonington
12-14-2006, 10:57 AM
You are bamboo.
Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You love the craft and beauty of traditional things, and you value the comfort and experience of knitting as much as the results. But while you are reveling in your warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!

:cheering:
anne

snowbear
12-14-2006, 10:52 PM
You are pink aluminum.
Retro, straightforward and fun, you love classic things. If they're 99 cents at Goodwill all the better! You are moved by striking colors and tasty morsels, and you like a stitch-n-bitch session in the sun. Just remember, while you're being kitschy cool, don't get too cold. Ice cubes are best kept in your cocktails, baby!

I really prefer Denise's... but I am very classic. :teehee: I love chocolate, and plain coffee... oh well... classics only get better w/ age.. right?

hunterjenn
12-15-2006, 01:21 PM

Faye

Faye, you're my long lost twin!

hydeemarie
01-10-2007, 11:05 PM
so I'm pretty much turbo charged needles! hmm... lol if only! :-p

Cristy
01-10-2007, 11:20 PM
I'm interchangeable too! I hope I'm a set of options...

Aquaria
01-11-2007, 12:14 AM
http://images.quizilla.com/L/larissmix/1077232647_bamboo.jpg
You are bamboo.Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You love the craft and beauty of traditional things, and you value the comfort and experience of knitting as much as the results. But while you are reveling in your warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!

But I never used it just as Amanda

Same lol... never used it but would like to have one :teehee:

imported_Knitty_Kat
01-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Fun quiz. I'm Interchangeable. :happydance:

auburnchick
01-11-2007, 01:05 AM
Bamboo for me too, but I got stuck because I don't drink tea or coffee so I am not sure I am accurate! :shrug: :D Funny, I might be bamboo, but I have trouble knitting with anything but aluminum!

Me too! I don't like coffee (but love the drinks from the coffee shops as long as they DON'T have coffee in them). I picked tea because if I had to make a choice, that would be it.

It's kind of funny because I just finished a project (the dreadful sweater bag) on bamboo circulars.

syndactylus
01-11-2007, 01:36 AM
I'm turbo, but I like knitpicks needles best. even if they're not german.

mrs desert rain
01-11-2007, 09:18 AM
i'm turbo-charged...

You are "turbo" charged.
Fast moving and classy, you get things done with power and grace. Your expensive tastes can be deceiving, since what you really value is quality and efficiency. As you're careening around those corners in life, finishing a dozen knitted objects each month, stop and smell the roses. Don't miss the beauty of process!

re: finishing a dozen knitting objects each month.
unfortunately, that's absolute crapola! :doh:

sunshinex2
01-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Ok....it's my first post here :cheering: I took the test and I'm aluminum too!!! :pout: Aluminum is good...right? Iwon't rust, dent, ding, burn or melt.....aluminum is good. If I keep saying that I'll be ok...no therapy need... Aluminum is good..Aluminum is good.... :eyes:

KnitClickChick
01-11-2007, 07:24 PM
That was fun... I am interchangeable :happydance:

CamNMeg
01-11-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm bamboo as well. The description fits me!

Knitting_Guy
01-11-2007, 11:59 PM
You are plastic.
Futuristic, milky, and silky, you are willing to go where no crafter has gone before. You can do just about anything, with strength agility, and pretty colors to boot! While you are good at slipping and sliding out of sticky situations, remember to stay where and when you are needed. Don't overdo it on star gazing when there's earthbound knitting to be done!

:verysad:

msoebel
01-12-2007, 11:00 AM
You are bamboo.
Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You love the craft and beauty of traditional things, and you value the comfort and experience of knitting as much as the results. But while you are reveling in your warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!

This is so me! I am at work right now, on a casual Friday, in jeans, a long camel colored v-neck wool sweater, dark brown boots and a long olive green beaded necklace wrapped around my neck 3 times. I love knitting...and not always for the finished project, but because I love to sit and think and knit.

Aaah...

Misty

Lighting57
01-12-2007, 11:29 PM
If I were a knitting needle I'd be a cable needle because most days I go round and round in circles, but I finally gets things accomplished if I keep at it long enough. :teehee:

BTW, I LOVE my new knitpick options set.

Sandra from SC