PDA

View Full Version : OT - Family needs Prayers

Sissy
12-16-2006, 09:48 PM
My 89 yr old Mother is in hospital.They did a MRI and found that she has broke her back............She didnt fall or injure herself, so we dont know how it happened...........Would you say a prayer for our family,Sissy

"♠The Mod Squad was here to merge your two related topics: "Family Needs Prayers" and "UPDATE on Family Needs Prayers :thumbsup: "

Ingrid
12-16-2006, 10:43 PM
:pray: :pray:

janelanespaintbrush
12-16-2006, 11:00 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart:

dplantlady
12-16-2006, 11:16 PM
Oh dear,

I'm so sorry. Just went through a bout of that myself, so I feel for you! :verysad: :pray:

She may've just picked up something heavy the wrong way. You're both in my thoughts & prayers. Hope she can be home for the holidays.

Best regards,

Diane

dustinac
12-17-2006, 09:33 AM
:heart: :pray: :hug:

suzq85
12-17-2006, 12:16 PM
I am so sorry to hear about her injury. I broke my back in two places in 2003, so I know what she's going through. All of you will certainly be in my prayers. God is good, we must put our trust in him. Times get dark, but he's always there. Send her our love. :heart: :heart: :heart:

rebecca
12-17-2006, 03:31 PM
I've not been online often lately, but it looks like I looked here at just the right time....I will certainly remember her and your family in my prayers.

jdee
12-17-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm praying for her, and all of you.

Sissy
12-18-2006, 06:29 PM
:hug: 1st thank you for the prayers.WE are home from the hospital and so far so good.My mother is sooooo happy to be home.She is doing pretty well and not in much pain,just tired.She has already ask for my spaghetti sauce , so I know she is doing well. :rofl: .
I just hope I can juggle all of the work to be done.I am not worrying about anything to much,just doing what I can and I have help from my wonderful hubby.
She is to walk on her walker all the time and rest alot.The hard part will be keeping her down,lol!
Everyone have a good week and thanks......Sissy

janelanespaintbrush
12-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Glad to hear things are going well. :cheering: Sounds like she's in good hands. ;)

Denise in Michigan
12-19-2006, 02:15 PM
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! You can do this, Sissy. Let everyone help who is able to do so--family, friends and neighbors, doctors, and nursing staff. Ask what help is available from the hospital, out patient services, church groups, and rehab services. You do not have to do this alone.