PDA

View Full Version : Christmas/Hannukah Presents That Concern Knitting

FearTheSpork
12-20-2006, 01:23 AM
I know it's early for Christmas, but Hannukah's going on right now (although I'm not sure when the presents can be opened), and I was wondering if anyone's gotten any Christmas or Hannukah gifts that have to do with knitting this year? Or in previous years?

misstialouise
12-20-2006, 01:39 AM
I know I'm getting Knitting Over the Edge by Nicky Epstein for Christmas this year :D

JamOKnit
12-20-2006, 04:34 PM
I'm hoping to find a set of KP Options under the tree on Christmas morning! :happydance:

Stiney
12-20-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm getting an Epstein book, too, not sure which one stupidhead found in the store. Also hoping for a set of Options, and either the Vogue book or one of the Stitchonaries. Most likely am buying everything that I didn't get anyway. :teehee:

psammeadred
12-20-2006, 06:33 PM
I know I'm getting "Knitting Without Tears" for Christmas - I saw it in my mom's suitcase when she got back from Pennsylvania. 8) I also asked for "One Skein Wonders." We'll see what happens. I got Mason-Dixon Knitting and Sensational Knitted Socks for my birthday in September, so they're pretty good about getting what I ask for.

losnana
12-20-2006, 07:09 PM
I know I'm getting "Knitting Without Tears" for Christmas - I saw it in my mom's suitcase when she got back from Pennsylvania. 8) I also asked for "One Skein Wonders." We'll see what happens. I got Mason-Dixon Knitting and Sensational Knitted Socks for my birthday in September, so they're pretty good about getting what I ask for.

I think you'll love "Knitting without Tears"!! I hope I'm getting KP Options and a couple of books. Plus my DH made a point of going to my LYS when one of the super knitters was there. That's all I know, but it should be good, huh?

aineepooh1
12-21-2006, 12:30 AM
I don't know if I will get ANYTHING knitting related for Christmas
:psst: but I have defiintely thrown around some good hints.... :eyebrow:

Braden
12-21-2006, 12:41 PM
I know I am getting a KnitPicks Options set and "The Knitter's Bible" by Claire Prompton (?) that's all I know for sure.