PDA

View Full Version : Found A Yarn Shop

Mrs. Columbo
12-23-2006, 12:01 PM
My hubby works in North Vancouver and our two daughters were coming back from Whistler on their way back to the US so they stopped to see him .. my teenage daughter and I went over to meet them ... when we were going for coffee we parked below Marine Dr. and my husband said "do you want to go through this yarn shop?" ... (silly question, I know) to get to the street .... it was called Knit & Stitch .. they had a website listed outside but I went to it and it's no longer there (unless they now sell prescription drugs) .. I emailed the owner and my email was returned because she doesn't allow mail from my server ... I must be spam ... *sigh* .... I'll have to call .....

The shop was so bright with a plethora of colored yarns and wools of every persuasion ... after coffee my younger daughter and I went back in .... ladies on comfy sofas knitting away ... since teenagers aren't that into wooly things and more into "I need food NOW", I left and said to myself I SHALL RETURN ....

Anyone else visited this shop? Can someone tell me where the good shops are in Vancouver? I haven't been to any and would like to .....

Toby

mwedzi
12-23-2006, 01:23 PM
I've never been to Vancouver (though I want to go someday), but you might check out this link:
http://www.knittersreview.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56807

Mrs. Columbo
12-27-2006, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the link!! That's great!

Toby