PDA

View Full Version : WIP: Big Bad Baby Blanket

stagebear
12-26-2006, 09:28 PM
This is a Big Bad Baby Blanket from Stitch N Bitch.
It's two strands of Microspun held together (in white and lilac).
I still have to add a crochet egde (crab stitch) and block it.

SkyBluePink
12-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Great job! That blanket is beautiful. I've been eyeing that pattern too, but I am serious newbie at knitting. Did you find it difficult?

:cheering:

SBP

stagebear
12-26-2006, 10:46 PM
it really wasnt bad. i just taught myself to knit last year, and this was my first blanket. it's just seed stitch, stockinette, and reverse stockinette.
the microspun was a little tricky as it likes to split, but it's much less expensive than the recommended yarn and it feels wonderful.

AnotherBecca
12-28-2006, 05:13 AM
That's the blanket pattern I used for the blanket I just finished! It was super easy and I don't think you'd have a hard time as a beginning knitter. I used plain ol' Red Heart because that's all that's available at our arts/crafts shop here on this overseas military base. It was quick and easy! Use your stitch markers and it will be a breeze! My blanket is here: http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23383

Georgiasmama
12-28-2006, 04:46 PM
love the colors on that blanket. I am gonna have to try my hand on that blanket now. those two blankets just look simply adorable. how could I not try it!