PDA

View Full Version : knitting project legality

madametj
01-03-2007, 06:16 PM
I am planning on soon making two scarves w/ logos on them. One will have a college logo (Auburn University) and the other will have the Supergirl logo on it.

I am not selling either of them. The Auburn one is for my teacher, and the Supergirl one is for me ( :happydance: )

Is this OK?

newamy
01-03-2007, 06:52 PM
If you are not selling them it is okay.

melissa.atkins
01-03-2007, 06:54 PM
You will share the pictures though, right? ;)

madametj
01-03-2007, 07:06 PM
You will share the pictures though, right? ;)

of course, trusting that my camera will decide to work :teehee:

Cristy
01-03-2007, 07:10 PM
I'd love to see how you do the supergirl pattern--are you writing it yourself? My dh is a superman collector and my dd is beginning to love superman and supergirl. I bet she'd love a SG scarf! Good luck w/ your projets--I'm sure your teacher will love the Auburn one!

madametj
01-03-2007, 08:09 PM
I'd love to see how you do the supergirl pattern--are you writing it yourself? My dh is a superman collector and my dd is beginning to love superman and supergirl. I bet she'd love a SG scarf! Good luck w/ your projets--I'm sure your teacher will love the Auburn one!

Yes, I am writing this pattern myself. Its really pretty simple though. Its going to be a pink and black double knitting project with the Supergirl logo on both ends. It is based on SabrinaJL's famous ( :teehee: ) skull scarf (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=118882.0) and I'll make it once i'm more familiar with double knitting.

I dunno if u'll still need a pattern after that, but if u still want it i'll be sure to write it up for you once i dive into the project!