View Full Version : Tapestry Needles?

01-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Went in search of some blunt point "tapestry" needles. Found several brands of "yarn" needles, all with sharp points. Various "darning" needles, also sharp. Then stumbled onto a row of "tapestry" needles of various sizes, also all sharp. Should I ask for something more specific?

Landolphe :??

Jan in CA
01-03-2007, 07:14 PM
I have both plastic and metal (steel?) yarn needles. The tips are pointy enough to go through any stitches so far, but not to the point of being sharp. I bought the plastic ones at Michaels, lost them, bought the metal ones at Joanns and then found the plastic ones. :doh: :teehee: If you can get to a store like that you could look at them to see what they look like. They were in the knitting notions section.

01-04-2007, 02:01 AM
Yes, or they may be called crewel or needlepoint needles.