PDA

View Full Version : stash busting sales!! The 1st lot IS SOLD...SOLD! THANKS!

rebecca
01-05-2007, 12:00 AM
:waving: Hey everybody! I have decided that it's about time to reduce my stash so that I can make room for the knitty goodies that I got for Christmas, and, well...truthfully, room for living, too! LOL!
So, with the spirit of the holidays in my heart I'm practically giving this stuff away! So, here we go.....

This Lot consists of:

15 skeins of Wool of the Andes (http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/itemid_5420103/yarn_display) (better known as WOTA around here!) in the "Mist" colorway. All have the same Lot# and are ready for you to make something fabulous :cheering:
I'm asking for $15.00 plus shipping via KnitPicks gift certificate or PayPal for this 1650 yards of yumminess. YES! You heard me right, $15.00 plus s/h :thud: Yeah, I know...quite a deal; that's because I just luv and have missed ya'll :muah:
None of this yarn has been used and has been stored in a rubbermaid type container all of it's life. We live in a smoke free home; but not a pet free home, but there is no way for pets to get to the yarn.

Please pm or email me with any questions.

rebecca
01-05-2007, 02:27 AM
:cheering: :cheering: This Lot, as well as Lots 2-4 were won by the very fast Dee (five_six)....CONGRATS :cheering: :cheering:

LOT 5 is looking for a new home, too :wink: